Run

4
                                     [Run]
Vi POV -+

"Leave it, we have to go." She told me, helping me up. We both ran towards the balcony and then boom, a loud sound echoed in both of my ears.

She had pushed me out.

Claggor quick with a reaction and grabbed me. The floor began to crumble around us. We ran out of the way, watching the walls collapse. "Watch out!" We heard the enforcers below us scream. Smoke surrounded us, but we were safe. "Shit." I coughed, consuming some of the particles. I turned around, where's Y/N?

"Y/N?" I then shouted, trying to run towards the smoke. Claggor denied it and pulled me back. "Claggor let me go!"

I heard muffled coughs. She came out of the now ruined room. Her hair was full of whatever fell. Powder quickly helped her. Claggor then, finally let go of me. "Hey..hey." I rushed over and embraced her. She took a second but she hugged me back.

Relief.

***! The alarms suddenly went off and we obviously had to go. "We have to go, just run!" I shouted, quickly running but making sure she was okay.

We jumped down, running on the street.

"Stop right there!" One enforcer shouted, chasing us.

"Faster!" I say, sliding down the railing. Powder screaming behind me. Y/N sliding down after me. I don't know how many there were but I knew they out run us. I jumped down the stairs, Powder trying to catch up with us. The rest followed. "You can't get away!" Another enforcer shouted. We ran over the bridge, the bridge slowly lifted as a boat came by. Each of us quickly jumped over it. I knew if we didn't escape from them soon, one of us was going to get captured, if not, all of us would. "This way!" I slid left, almost hitting the wall.

We all then hit the wall afterwards anyways, turning right. I quickly hit a pipe that was on the wall, smoke quickly coming out. "Go go go!" I heard Mylo say, probably pushing Claggor. I didn't heard the enforcers anymore. But that didn't mean that they couldn't find us again. I slowed down, making a stop and so did the rest. I quickly pulled off the metal cover of the sewer. In which I made Y/N go first. She went down quickly. "Oh man, not again I just got this shirt-" I quickly kicked him and he fell into it. Powder went down next. Claggor after. They all screamed. I quickly went down, holding onto the bag.

Your POV -+

I quickly slid down, internally screaming. I landed onto the metal, then getting pushed, making me fall even more. Mylo screamed.

"Mylo get off me will you.." I groaned. "Sorry." He quickly got off and Powder landed onto the metal, quickly moving out of the way. Claggor and then Vi appeared. I stood up, holding onto my left arm. Shit hurt like anything combined together.

I don't hope there's anything wrong with it because I know damn well it's not really what I need right now.

"Thought last time was the last time we were gonna do this." Mylo said, removing something out of his hair. "Well this times the last time." Vi replied, sitting on the pile of metal at the top. "Guys, what was that, what the hell happened back there?" Claggor turned around looking at Vi and then at Powder. Mylo quickly looked at Powder as well. "I don't know, I didn't do anything!" Powder quickly told them. "You could fill the damn library with all the things you didn't do." He scoffed.

"Mylo, will you do me the favor and shut the fuck up already, it's not anyones fault, whoever that person was just caught us and that's it." I told him as I stood up, stabilizing myself. All of them stared at me. Vi cleared her throat and looked away from me.

"Guys, we just emptied a Piltover pent house right under the enforcers noses." She stood up and held the bag. "So if your done beating yourselves up, let's get this home." The others starting walking away, in which she had asked them to keep going, leaving me and her alone.

"You alright?" She had asked me, her face turned into a concerned one.

"Yeah, why'd you ask?" I asked and tilted my head a bit.

She chuckled as she cracked her knuckles. "For one, you had me scared when you pushed me out and the walls collapsed." "You lost it at Mylo." She stopped and looked down at my arm. "And now your holding onto your arm and it looks bruised. She put her hand on my arm, leveling it to a position where she can see it correctly.

"We all know Mylo needs to learn how to shut up at times." "And about my arm, it does hurt."

"Just lay low for a bit, we're almost there anyways." She put her hand on the left side of my cheek. "And don't die on me cupcake, it's the last thing I need right now."

"No promises." I smiled.

"You guys can fuck later, hurry up already!" Mylo screamed.

Woah there Mylo, I'm only 16.

What is wrong with him.

"Language Mylo Language!" I screamed back.

It's not all about the language, it's what he decides to say.

-+

We walked through the Alley, trying to avoid anyone or anything. We passed some people who were sick, I truly felt bad but there wasn't anything I could do for them. And some children, who didn't deserve to be alone.

"Nice haul?" Someone asked as we walked past them.

"You could say that." Mylo replied. Vi turned to look at him, annoyed. "Mylo, keep your mouth shut." I whispered.

"I heard there was some action across the river." Which made us all turn around. He flipped his coin around. "Someone, uh, really kicked the nest huh?" He looked at us.

"Is that so?" Vi asked, turning back around. Two men appeared in a few feet away from us.

He chuckled. "But now you're, you're tracking this mess of yours through my streets." He said walking towards us. She turned back around. "Your streets? What makes you think-" She raised her voice only to get cut off by Claggor. "Listen, we don't want any trouble, okay?" Claggor told him, taking a step in front of Vi.

"You heard that Deckard? They don't want any trouble." A blonde boy walked up to us. "You know, in my experience, trouble finds you." "There's no reason this has to get ugly." He spoke. "How about you share a little taste of your treasure there, and we'll call it even."

"No, no, we worked too hard for-" Vi cut Mylo off, stepping in front of him and walking towards the guy. "Just a taste?" She had the bag in her left hand, almost touching the ground. "Just a-" Before he could finish, she quickly hit him in the face with the bag. She threw the bag over to Powder. Claggor and Mylo put their fists up. They began fighting. Powder didn't know what to do.

She was scared.

And shit, I'm scared too what the fuck.

I watched Vi get punched in the face. And obviously Powder was terrified, I mean who wouldn't be. I then turned to face Powder. "Powder, I need you to run as fast as you can and don't look back" "I'm right behind you, go!" She listened to my words and ran. One of the guys quickly followed her. I ran and tried to catch up to them, only to be tackled to the ground by another guy.

I used what Vi taught me the other day, but you could say I can't really throw good punches yet. He punched me in the face, making my nose bleed.

"You piss me off." I told him, Tackling him into the wall, and hitting him with my leg, making him fall. I quickly ran towards the direction Powder went in, hoping that I went the right way.