Feelings

(mature scenes y'all !!)

                                       19
                              [Feelings]

•Your POV•

I entered the quiet room as I quickly sat down to the couch I spotted. I was exhausted.

Ekko had told us to take a break for now as he quickly went to go check up on his people. He told us we'd be here for an hour and then we would go back to figure this whole shit of a situation out.

"Geez, the couch is more comfortable than my own bed I slept on." I told myself and then laid down. "And hey, this is just a couch.." I mumbled as I looked up at the ceiling. The room wasn't top tier and probably wasn't like Caitlyn's room but it did the job. It did the job perfectly.

Now that I think about it, it wasn't so bad., this whole situation. Besides the part of Jinx but, I honestly thought this would be way worse. I got Vi back, sorta. I mean, I'm going to be completely honest to myself, I do love her.

I love that girl, even though she's drives me insane sometimes.

Caitlyn is nice..she's hard to understand but she's a tough person. And she is genuinely kind like I said. Oh, and she's hot, I'm not going to lie to myself but I wouldn't be with her anyways.

"what'd I get myself into.." I muttered. My feelings for Vi are stronger than ever. "At this point, she probably doesn't even have any feelings for me but hey, at least I'm not dead." I chuckled, the being alive part was random but, I'm definitely not lying.

"Yeah, I'm glad you aren't dead as well." "That would've been dramatic of you." I jumped as I looked towards the door. It was Vi, leaning on the door frame.

Oh Shit.

"Violet..how long have you've been standing there for?" I asked her as I began to sit up awkwardly.

"Way too long." She chuckled as she continued to look at me. "So, you wanna tell me about those feelings of yours?" She closed the door behind her and then walked towards me.

And..she sat down next to me.

"Did Vander ever tell you not to over hear people's conversations..stop being nosy Vi."

"Oh, you should not be talking, you would sneak behind the door every time Vander told us that he had to talk to someone." I turned to look at her and met her eyes. "Like you didn't do the same." I reminded her.

"mm..okay that's true." She told me as she pushed her hand through my hair. I was confused as I saw her smile at me. The blood rose towards her cheeks, as they were tinted red. "You look nice with your hair down."

"You're changing the subject Violet."

She kept eye contact with me and smiled.

"Is it working?"

Oh fuck this.

I hummed as we sealed our lips together lightly. Her hand traced her way onto my cheek. Just as she began to push back, I pulled away. "So those feelings are for me?"

"mm, no it might be Caitlyn.." I smirked.

"what..?" She looked down at me. "But we-"

"Caitlyn is pretty hot don't you think?" "I mean, her nice blue hair..how tall she is.." "Everything I ever wanted."

"Don't get me wrong Vi, your pretty nice but Caitlyn..she's fucking hot." I smirked as she looked genuinely confused and disappointed at the same time. She didn't say anything. And honestly, I wouldn't either.

"I'm joking Vi.." I chuckled as I pulled her back towards me. She didn't resist as she leaned in, pressing a much deeper kiss than last time. I breathed in as her hand made it's way onto my cheek again. She began leaning over me as pushing me against the the armrest behind me. I pulled away as she hovered over me. "You're enjoying this way too much." I chuckled. "I've been wanting to do this for so long now." She smiled as she sat down on top of me.

"Your getting way too comfortable aren't you huh?"

"Maybe." She grabbed my chin and dragged her lips onto mine. I would've never thought that I would be getting a chance to be with her. And I never thought that her kissing me was something I desperately needed. I did need it, it was like a drug, something you were addicted too. I wanted her for so long.

And I guess she was really enjoying this as well as she leaned against me more, making no room left between us.

I slowly and gently pulled away from her, gasping for air as I felt my face all red. "As much as I want to continue, you know we have to go back to Ekko." I gave her one quick kiss as she got off me and stood up. "It hasn't even been an hour." She stated.

"I guess we're gonna be early."

I looked towards the door as it opened to reveal Caitlyn as she walked in. "Hey Y/N, I think I figured out a plan to-" She stopped as she looked up to see me and Vi standing there. My hair was a bit of a mess. And I knew both of our faces were red. "Oh uh, you know I think I can just come back later to explain it to you."

"And alone." She stated as she cleared her throat.

"No that's not necessary, I assure you that we were just done here." "Right Vi?" I turned to look at her.

"Yeah, uh." She cleared her throat. "right.."

"I thought so." I thought I heard Caitlyn mutter but it could just be my mind thinking about too many things.

-

•Vi's POV•

Caitlyn walked in and almost caught us in the act. But she didn't. Well she technically did but at least she didn't find us on the couch.. I thought I heard Caitlyn mutter 'I thought so' before but I wasn't so sure. We three made our way to find Ekko. We didn't talk, but the people we passed were doing stuff or chatting with other people which made it less awkward. I looked to my left to see Caitlyn all serious. I mean, she had a serious look on her face. Y/N just looked like she had a lot of things on her mind, and so did I.

She was the prettiest girl my eyes have ever seen. She made me smile.

You were right Mylo. The feelings were Romantically.