Chapter 106

As soon as Manik boarded the flight he messaged Nandini about it.

Manik: Hii Shona, I boarded the flight and about to take off. You take rest now and stay safe.

Nandini saw the message and replied back.

Nandini: Okk Mani, Have a safe journey and call me when you reach.Good night Mani.

Manik: Good night Shona.

She saw the message and went to sleep for some time.

At Morning Nandini got up and got ready for her hospital and rest of the day went the same usual for Nandini with her training going on. At evening she came home and called to her mother so that she can talk to everyone, as in India it was early morning.

As soon as she video called Ishita she picked up and greeted her daughter with a big smile.

Ishita: Hii mera bacha, Kaisi hai?

Nandini: Hii Mumma I am fine How are you and everyone there?

Ishita: Everyone is fine here and tell me Manik nikal gaya waha se.

Nandini: Haan Mumma abhi tho wo pahuchne wale honge aap yeh batao kaise lag raha apke bahu ke saath Full on Masti horahi hogi na.

Before she could reply Abhi came from behind and greeted her with excitement.

Abhi: Hii babydoll, you know yaha pe already yeh Saas bahu ki team ban gayi hai. Hamesha meri bezzati karne pe tule hote hai.

Nandini: Aww Bhai par Shaadi ki hai tho yeh sab tho zhelna hoga na don't worry when I will return na jam ke badla lenge. Waise hai kaha bhabhi aur Dad.

Ishita: Yahi kahi honge Nandu aur tera dinner hogaya?

Nandini: Haan hogaya.

Raman who came from behind got a smile when he saw his princess on call.

Nandini: Hii Dadda aap kaha the?

Raman: Hello princess main tho yahi garden main tha.

Nandini: Good aur aap khyal rakh rahe ho na apna. Roj 1hour walk pe jate ho na aur medicines time pe le rahe ho na.

Raman: Haan baba main tho mast enjoy kar raha hu aur tujhe pata hai tere bhabhi ne bhi office join kiya hai na tho mujhe bada aaram ho gaya hai.

Nandini: Good, Bhabhi hai?

Mukti: Hii Nandini.

Nandini: Hii bhabhi Congratulations apne office join kiya na.

Mukti: Haan Dad ne mujhe offer kiya tho maine le liya.

Nandini: Acha hai you are in your own company now.

All the others went to breakfast table while Mukti saw this and said in a low tone.

Mukti: Nandu I have a news for you.

Nandini: What?

Mukti: You will be the third person to know this and it's a good news.

Nandini: Okk now I am excited tell me.

Mukti: Aliya is pregnant.

Listening this Nandini eyes widened and she got very excited.

Nandini: Oh My God really. Do do bache group mein This is such a good news.

Mukti: Yes only we girls know about this she is going to surprise Dhruv today.

Nandini: Nice I will call her now and congratulate her.

Mukti: Yes now I have to go. Bye and take care of yourself.