Chapter 104

After a long journey both of them reached Chicago airport very tired. They came outside the airport after collecting the luggage where a driver was waiting which was sent in behalf of the hospital to help them out in different country.

Nandini: Hmm, I am very tired.

Manik: Yes it was a very long journey I just want to sleep.

Nandini: It's just 15mins distance from airport but it's very cold here.

Manik: That's good right and yes it's very cold here you have to adjust in this whether Shona.

Nandini: Hmm.

Soon they reached the building where they had took a flat on rent. Unloading all the luggages they met the person who had arranged everything and was waiting for them.

Mr.Shay: Welcome to Chicago Mr & Mrs. Malhotra.

Manik: Thankyou,nice to meet you Mr.Shay.

Mr.Shay: Please come,everything is set and ready.

They went inside and entered inside the flat which was a medium sized. Enough for two person to stay comfortably.

Mr. Shay: Hope you like the place.

Nandini:Yes it's beautiful, I loved it.

Mr.Shay: So everything here is set, groceries are stocked and if you need anything else you can call me anytime you want.

Manik: Ohh grate, thank you for everything. We will surely disturb you  after a while, but for now we are jetlagged.

Mr.Shay: Oh yes, take rest.

He went out, Manik and Nandini directly entered the room, got fresh and jumped on the bed for much needed sleep.

5 hours later.

Nandini's sleep broke but she kept lying there because she was still feeling tired and a little lazy because of jet lag. After few minutes she got up and went to get fresh.After freshening up she prepared coffee and some toast for herself and started having it because she was so hungry also because she did not want to wake Manik up because she he is very tired.

After completing her breakfast or you can say brunch she went to room and started unpacking both their bags without making much noise but unfortunately because of some noise Manik got up.

Nandini: Opps sorry Mani I did not mean to wake you up.

Manik: It's okay Shona but what are you doing? Why are not sleeping?

Nandini: I was sleeping, I just got up 1/2 hour before and thought to unpack our luggage.

Manik: I would have helped you na.

Nandini: It's okay, now that you are up I will make you something.

Manik: You did not eat?

Nandini: I just had bread toast.

Manik: Ok you continue I will make it myself.