Chapter 80

Malhotra Mansion
At night Manan's room

Manik was on the bed going through his mails while Nandini was in bathroom completing her night routine she came out and started applying night lotion on her body. Manik looked at her and raised his one eyebrow gawking at her.

Nandini while applying lotion saw him staring at her from mirror making her turn to him.

Nandini: Mani.

She called him to get no response making her smirk. She went to him and waved her hand in front of his eyes making him blink.

Nandini: What are you staring at?

Manik: You.

Nandini blushed at this and cleared her throat.

Manik: Kyu hua wifey, why blushing?

Nandini: Kuch nahi.

Manik came to her and hovered over her.

Manik: Kuch nahi tho why are your cheeks so red.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing?

Manik: Kuch nahi.

Mature content

Saying this he came above her and attached his lips to her neck trailing behind the kisses, he slipped his hands inside her top caressing her waist and tracing her length of her back and unhooking her bra. He removed her top and looked in her eyes and then trailed his eyes to her chest making her hold his biceps and digging her nails.

He traced his finger around the bralace making her moan, he slowly removed her bra and latched his mouth on one of her breasts and playing with the other, he continued the same with other. After getting satisfied he came above her and took her lips into a passionate kiss while her hand went under his shirt and with a swift moment removed it and threw it somewhere. She started tracing his V line with her finger making him groan and throwing his head in between her neck.

Manik: Baby you don't know how sexy you look right now under me.

Nandini moaned 'Mani' and he swiftly removed her shorts along with his tracks. Manik took her lips in his mouth simultaneously removing the last piece of clothing on her body. His hands found her soft thighs ,his fingers grazing their length towards her inner thighs making her whimper at his touch.

Manik: I can't get enough of you Shona,ever.

He said looking into her eyes and her fingers sink into his messy hair slightly tugging at the root.

Nandini: The feelings are mutual Mani.

Her hands went downwards removing his boxers and slightly tracing his dick from her fingers making him moan 'Oh god'. Having enough of it he opens her legs wide with his knee and places himself between her legs.

He leans forward grabbing her assets while connecting his mouth with hers. His rock hard dick teases the tip against her clit before slowly pushing into her. He pull back rocking his hips into her ever so slightly,taking his time.

Manik: You okay?

Nandini: Yes *she breathes out*

He grabs her hips rocking into her little faster making her moan his name.

Nandini: Can we go a little harder Mani?

He looked at her at once because this is the first she is asking this herself.

Manik: You sure?

Nandini: Please.

And she didn't have to tell him twice.
He thrust into her with full force over and over again making her whimper and moan into the feeling. Both of them breathing heavily into the sensation.