Chapter 52

Restaurant

Manik and Nandini entered when they were approached by Manager.

Manager: Good evening sir and ma'am, your table is ready.

Manik nodded at him and followed him to the terrace where he booked the entire terrace for the dinner.

Nandini turned to him and said.

Nandini: Manik are you crazy, you booked the whole terrace area.

Manik:Yes Shona, you know I wanted privacy.

Nandini just glared at him and muttered as if any one would disturb us.

Manik held his hand out to her which she immediately took. Manik pulled a chair out for her and she sat muttering a thank you.

Nandini: Manik this was not needed you did not even rest after coming back.

Manik: Shona I will have a peaceful sleep today you know why, saying this he winked at her and took her hand in his and kissed the back of her palm.

When they were talking the food arrived surprising Nandini.

Nandini: Mani, when did we order?

Manik: This was already planned.

Nandini just shook her head and started having their food with them talking about how they spent their days.

After completing their dinner they sat on the couch nearby with Nandini's head on his chest and Manik's head wrapped around her.

Nandini: Manik you like stars na?

Manik: Yes I love watching them, they just spreads light around them.

Nandini: Yeah it's peaceful under the sky filled with stars. You know I like fireflies they too spread light around them and Mumma believes where there is true love they shine.

Manik: Is it?

Nandini: Mhmm.

Manik moved a little behind and removed a box from his pocket opening it for her.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nandini: Manik this is so beautiful.

Manik: You liked it?

Nandini: I loved it.

He took the chain out and asked May I? to which she nodded and turned around taking her hair in front.

Manik made her wear the chain brushing his hands on her shoulder after making her wear he leaned  down and pressed a soft kiss on her shoulder making Nandini lean her back to his chest closing her eyes and breathing heavily. His hand made way to her waist to her stomach taking her in a back hug and kissing her on her crown.

Nandini: I love you.

Manik: I love you more. I just can't wait to make you mine.

Nandini: Just 20 days more.