Chapter 65

Nandini entered the room and froze at her place seeing the scene in front of her. Manik who was standing in front of mirror only in towel turned hearing the door open. He saw that she froze seeing him only in towel and smirked.

Manik: Like what you see wifey.

Nandini looked down embarrassed while her cheeks turned pink.

Manik moved forward and put his hand under her chin and made her look at him. She gulped looking at him so close that to only in towel.

He moved to her lips and kissed her making her close her eyes. She moved her lips in sync moving her hands to his hair and tugging it. Both of them continued kissing till they were out of breath. Manik broke the kiss and looked in her eyes.

Manik: Best morning ever.

Nandini smiled at him still looking in his eyes. After few seconds she looked away.

Nandini: Mani, everyone is waiting for us you need to change.

Manik: Can you take out my clothes?

Nandini nodded at him.

Manik:*pecking her lips*You look beautiful.

Nandini: Thankyou.

Nandini went inside the closet, removed his clothes and handed it to him.

Manik:Abhi itna kar diya hai tho pehna bhi do.

Nandini:Mani, so shameless you are. Now go and change fast.

Manik:*laughing he kissed her cheeks* Wait for me, we will go down together.

He changed his clothes and came out in ten minutes.

Nandini till that time cleaned the bed and fixed her look

Manik: Chalo Nandini*he held her hand and descended down the stairs*

While coming down Nandini tried to take her hand back but Manik glared at her.

Cabir:*Whistling* Love birds are here.

Manik: Tu gaya nahi abhi tak.Mom yeh abhi tak yahi hai?

Nandini slapped him on his shoulder lightly.

Nandini: Manik, where are your manners?

Cabir: Dekha bhabhi mere side main hai.

Manik: Tum apne pati ko daat rahi ho iss joker ke liye?

Nandini rolled her eyes at him.

Neyo: Bas karo chalo sab pooja ke liye der ho rahi hai.

All gathered around Mandir while Nandini lighted the diya and kept the prasad as per Neyonica's instruction and both Manik and Nandini did Aarti after which he filled her hairline with Sindoor.