Chapter 73

Next morning Manan were getting ready for shopping with little romance here and there when Nandini's phone rang taking there attention.

Manik: Ttch kiska phone hai?

Nandini: Aap dekhne doge tho pata chalega na.

Manik: Hamesha galat time pe hi phone bajta hai.

Nandini giggled at his cute face and went to attend the call.

Nandini: Bhai call kar rahe hai.

Manik: Mere saale ko chain nahi hai.

Nandini: Hello Bhai, kaise ho aap?

Abhi: Main thik hu,tum log kaise ho waha?

Nandini: Hum thik hai aap batao kaise yaad aayi apni behen ki.

Manik: Aur bahut galat time pe yaad kiya Abhi tune.

Abhi: Ohh so I disturbed something important,no problem I will call you later.

Nandini: Arre bhai aisa kuch nahi hai aap batao kyu phone kiya. *She realised something* Bhai did you....

Abhi: Yes, I proposed Mukti yesterday and she said yes.

Nandini on listening this jumped up and down amusing Manik.

Manik: Nandini relax, why are you so hyper excited?

Nandini: Mani, Bhai and Mukti are now a couple.

Manik: What Really? When? How?

Nandini giggled seeing him so confused and explained him everything with Abhi telling them how he proposed.

Manik: Woah, Abhi Congratulations and don't ever break Mukti's heart she is my sister and also bestfriend.

Abhi: Ofcourse not Manik, I love her and I know how both of you bond is.

Nandini: Bhai everyone knows?

Abhi: Yup everyone knows even Mom and Dad. Mom is already excited and is preparing for wedding but Dad calmed her down and said we need some time.

Nandini: That's good.

Manik: And what about Dhruv and others.

Abhi: Yes they are cool with it infact they helped me in all the preparation.

Manik: I am so happy for you Abhi.

Abhi: Thankyou,now I will not take your time. Enjoy.

Nandini: Bye Bhai.

After keeping the phone Nandini hugged Manik with all the excitement.

Manik: So you knew this from before and you did not tell me.

Nandini: Yes I knew this and whenever I came to tell you something or the other happened and then we came here then I forgot. Sorry.

Manik: It's fine Shona no need to be sorry. I was just teasing you. Now come we will go for shopping.

 Now come we will go for shopping