Chapter 94

All the wedding functions were completed.The wedding was a grand success with everyone enjoying to their fullest. All the four families were satisfied with how all the functions turned out. Out of all Nandini has been completely exhausted at the end of the day. She had to handle and toil around between both the house.

Coming to this moment all the Guests have already left, Aashna and Ranveer have already left for their honeymoon while Mukti and Abhi had to postpone their plan for now because FAB5 is leaving for their concert tour and right now they are outside the airport with their spouses.

Mukti: I am sorry Abhi I have to leave and it's just fifth day after our wedding.

Abhi:*side hugging her* It's okay Mukti. These is your dream and no one should come between those dream not even me.

Mukti: I am lucky to have you Abhi and this family, you all are so understanding and you care for my dream more than me. Thank you.

Abhi: Hey stop with this formality and enjoy your trip.

He kissed her forehead and hugged her which she reciprocated.

Mukti: Tell Mom and Dad I am sorry and Thank you.

Abhi:*rolling his eyes* You already did that Mukti and if you want you can call them and say it again and when they scold you don't call me.

Mukti glared at him making him surrender.

Abhi: *raising both his hands*Oh I am scared Mrs.Murthy.

Both of them laughed at this and gave a last hug.

Cabir: Kya baat hai? Aaj hamari lady Bheem hame naye roop dikh rahi hai.

Mukti: What?

Cabir: Kya what? Hamesha tho tu mavali jaise rehti Aaj kuch alag dekhne mila tera romantic side.

Mukti: Cabir tujhe kyu itni chugli ho rahi hai their biwi hai na wahi.

Cabir: Arre main tho bas khush ho raha tha but koi nahi hum hamari biwi se khush hai.

Aliya: Kya Cabir let her be. She can't even go for honeymoon and it's just less than week she is married she will miss her hubby. Hai na Mukti?

Dhruv: That's true right Mukti?

Mukti: What is up with you all? Why are you behind me?

Cabir: You are newly married right?

Mukti: *keeping both her hands on her hips and glaring him* So what?

Cabir: So umm so nothing you enjoy.

Mukti: That's better.

Dhruv: Abhi we will just handle her for few weeks and after that she is all yours.

Abhi: I got it.

Nandini: Bhabhi we will take care of him till you come and after that he is completely yours.

Abhi:Oyye I can take care of myself.

Nandini: Dekha Shaadi hote hi hame paraya kar diya Bhai this is not fair.

Mukti: Oh My God what is up with you all. Aur Manik tu kyu chup hai tu bhi kuch bol.

Manik: Main bol deta par jaise tum dekh rahi ho baki kisi ko hosh nahi hai tho manager se contact karne ka responsibility kisi ko tho Puri karni hai na.

Aliya: Ohh yes kaha hai manager yahi Milne wala tha na?

Dhruv: Vo raha yahi aa raha hai.

Manager: Ohh thank God I was finding you all. Hii by the way I am Rohan.