Chapter 13

Murthy Mansion

After dinner everyone were sitting in the backyard of the house enjoying the breeze and talking while Raman was thinking of breaking the news to Nandini.

Raman: Umm princess.

Nandini: Yes Dad.

Raman: I need to talk to you about something.

Nandini: What happened anything serious?

Raman: Remember Mahesh had come to meet me after lunch.

Nandini: Yes I remember,what did he say? Any problem?

Raman: No not problem but he came with a proposal.First you have to listen everything and react ok.

Nandini now was confused about where this is going but nodded her head.

Raman: Ok so he came to ask your hand for Manik. He liked you at the party for Manik and came to me and proposed this idea.

Nandini had her eyes wide open listening this and had so many emotions at a time.

Ishita: Bacha we too liked Manik, he is well behaved and kind and the way he took care of his mother shows everything.

Abhi: Yes babydoll, I know him from college days he is nice and we know his family too.

Raman: We are not forcing you princess, we are just giving our opinion.I also have observed him he is well mannered and you yourself have met him.

Nandini: Dad I have met him but just two times that to hi,hello nothing else but marriage is a different thing. I need time.

Ishita: Yes bacha take your time we will not pressurise you. Don't stress yourself.
Saying this she kissed her forehead followed by Raman and they went to their room.

Abhi: Babydoll what are you thinking?

Nandini: I don't know bhai, it's all of a sudden I am confused.

Abhi: Nandu don't be confused,think about it and we are not saying you to marry him, we just want you to meet him and then decide. And then whatever you decide will be accepted. Now don't stress yourself go and sleep. Good night.

He kissed her forehead and then they left for their rooms.

In room Nandini was thinking about this and was confused about the things but she let it go for now and went to sleep.

Next Morning
Malhotra Mansion

Manik got up early than usual and completed his morning routine and got ready for office. He went down for breakfast and greeted everyone.

Manik: Mom I am getting late I will just have juice.

Nyo: Manu have little breakfast.

Manik: Nahi mom late ho raha hai, I will have it in the office aur ha aaj aate wakt bhi late hoga.

Nyo: But beta.

Manik: Mom aaj sab pending kam khatam karna hai. Bye.

Nyo: Yeh ladka bhi na.

Mahesh: Nyo usse sachi bahut kaam hoga launch ke chakkar main office mein bahut kuch pending hoga.

Mahira: Mom, Dad hum kal nikal rahe hai.

Nyo: Arre par tum tho aur thode din rukne wale the na.

Mahira: Mom, Viraj ko hospital main bulaya hai so he has to go and I will also leave with him.

Mahesh: Par tu tho rukh sakti hai na.

Mahira: Dad udhar Maa bhi nahi hai and he will have to manage all alone so I will also go.

Viraj: Mahi you can stay I will manage.

Mahira: Kaise manage, bahar ka khake .Tho rehne do phir pet kharab hoga.

Mahesh: Ok we will not stop you. But you have visit us again soon. Aur yeh Veer kaha hai?

Veer: Dad mein idhar hi hu.

Mahesh: Aaj bhi late utha na kab sudhrega tu?

Nyo: Mahesh kyu daat rahe ho rehne do na.

Mahesh: Ha aur laad karo.

Veer: Kya dad don't be jealous.

Mahesh: Main kyu jealous hu bhala Chal jaldi nashta kar.
Completing the breakfast all took their leave.

Murthy Mansion

All were having their breakfast while suddenly Nandini remembered she did not inform about Nritya to them.

Nandini: Mom, dad, bhai ek news hai our dance academy is selected for the Nritya this year.

Hearing this everyone were having a proud smile and congratulated her.

Ishita: Kab hai competition?

Nandini: After a month.

Raman: Ek month ke liye phir busy huhh.

Nandini: Yes dad it's a very big opportunity if we get selected in this then we can compete in national level. Aur waise bhi nritya main sirf all over Maharashtra se 10 group hi hota hai.

Raman: You will win it princess.

Abhi: Babydoll you dance so well and also won many competition yeh bhi jeet jaogi.

Ishita: Ha but don't strees yourself too much between hospital and academy.

Nandini: Yes mom don't worry now I will leave. Bye everyone saying this she ran outside.

Ishita: Yeh ek mahina abhi aisa hi jayega.

Raman: Don't worry we'll see to it.

Everyone left for the office.

Infinite Sky Designs

When Manik entered the office everyone greeted him and he also wished them back, he is a cool boss but he does not tolerate any mistakes in work. He acknowledges and appreciates the good work but if the work is not good, you don't want to face him.
As he entered the cabin it was filled with bouquet to congratulate him on the album launch.
Aashna entered the cabin and greeted him.

Manik:Aashna please keep them on one side and reply back with a thank you to the clients.

Aashna: Ok bhai. And this is your todays schedule.

Manik: Lots of work Aashna. We need to speed up.

Aashna: Yes bhai don't worry, here everything is going according to the time only you have to approve the new plans.

Manik: Thank you Aashna. You have been great help. Ok so call up the team here I need to see the plans, and discuss the further details.

The meeting went on for an hour with a bit of changes. Then Manik went on for his other meetings and got busy the whole day.

 Then Manik went on for his other meetings and got busy the whole day