Chapter 21

The week went by and everyone were  busy with their work and Ishita preparing for the coming weekend. Everyone were excited for the day specially both of their mothers. Nandini and Manik were busy with their work especially Nandini who was running between hospital and academy everyday. Manik also had to attend press meet after the song launch. Nyonica informed Mahira about the things and both Manik and Nandini informed their friends about each other and all were very happy on knowing who it was. Soon it was Saturday which means Malhotras were coming for lunch at Murthy Mansion.

Saturday
Malhotra Mansion

Nyonica was waking up boys who were sleeping till late as it was Saturday and everyone were home as all of them were on leave.

Mahesh: Nyo what happened why are you freaking out, calm down.

Nyo: Mahesh it's already 9:30 and these boys are still sleeping.

Manik: Mom we are here, stop being restless, come and have your breakfast.

Ranveer: Mom we know you are eager to meet your soon to be daughter in law, but for now relax.

Nyo: What relax,it's nearly 10:00 and we have to leave by 11:30.

Mahesh: Ok darling,they understood now sit and have your breakfast.

After the breakfast got completed everyone went to get ready because no one wants to face Nyonica's wrath. Around 11:30 Malhotra's were ready and were going to Murthy's which took them around 45 minutes to reach.

Murthy Mansion

Ishita was preparing everything for lunch as she wants everything to be perfect.

Nandini: Mumma did you have your breakfast?

Ishita: No I will have it later.

Nandini: Mumma come sit here quietly, have your breakfast and no more arguments on this. And tell me what all have to be done.

Ishita: Nandu you don't have to, you go get ready, here I will manage.

Nandini: Mumma there's lots of time to get ready, now tell me what is left to make.

Ishita then told her what is to be done.Abhi and Raman were also helping with the outside work. At 11:30 Ishita said.

Ishita: Nandu here it's all done now go get ready.

Nandini: Ok now you don't start here anything you also go get ready.

Abhi: Yes sweethearts go and get ready you should look good today.

Ishita: Chal hatt badmash.
All went and started getting ready. Around 12:30 Malhotras reached Murthy Mansion and rang the bell.

Raman opened the door and welcomed them inside.

Raman: Hi Mahesh and Namaste bhabhiji. How are you?

Nyo: We are fine Bhaisaab and very excited. How are you and Ishita?

Ishita: We are fine saying this they hugged each other. Arre aao bacho betho, kaise ho?

Manik: We are fine aunty and you look beautiful.

Ishita: Thankyou beta.

Manik and Veer touched their feet to take their blessings.Abhi also touched Nyo and Mahesh's feet.

Nyo: How are you Abhi?

Abhi: I am fine aunty. Please sit.

They all sat while Ishita bought the snacks and served it. After the greetings all of them talked among themselves for a while. After sometime not able to hold her excitement Nyo asked.