Chapter 23: Not over Yet (Finale)

K(Y/N)'s POV

I see the woman on the hood walk around me as I noticed something odd. Instead of the normal cockiness, fear, greed, and Coldness. I see something similar...Like me.

As the Woman stares me down, I could hear my men banging on the force shield behind me, as I hear their muffled voices.

"(Y/N)!"

"Major!"

"Get the Explosives! We gotta get him out of there!"

"What are you waiting for, let's go-"

"Shut up Pretty Boy."

The woman says to the Prince as her hands glowed symbols as Zorzal suddenly disappears, which I assumed was teleportation as she stops in front of me.

"...Major (Y/N) Grant."

She says, making me confused. How does she know me?

"...Don't make the deal with the devil."

She says, placing her hand on my chest as I felt my eyes widen, all around me I see visions...It was the same Gate...But something wasn't right. Each Vision shows the gate appearing, in different places and times as I hear voices.

"Nazis now this..."

"General Washington, we have a problem."

"The fuck is this."

"President Lincoln, we spotted these people in Confederate lines."

"What is that Ivan?"

"Can't believe we're working with Russians after the war."

"Fuck! I thought the aliens are the only bullshit thing we're dealt with!"

The visions and voices suddenly stopped as I quickly stumbled back, aiming my rifle at the woman.

"What the hell was that! What the fuck did you show me!"

I ask her with my rifle aimed as she calmly walks in front of me and stops with the barrel against her throat.

"...The Right Time...Zorzal will fall."

She suddenly disappears as the force field dissipates with Anna quickly rushing in with her Rifle.

"Where did the whore go! (Y/N)! You alright?!"

She asks me as I lower my rifle and turn to her.

"Yeah...Yeah..."

I tried to process what I saw and heard as I walk out the room I see Nate getting patched up by Yulina.

"F-Fuck, she caught me blind Sir."

Nate says to me as I pat his shoulder.

"Your good, Radioman."

I motion to the airborne radioman who was with us as he approaches me.

"Inform command, Damsel has escaped, location unknown. We also need helicopters to pick up the wounded."

I told the Radioman as he nods. I suddenly hear heavy footsteps from the corridor as we all quickly aim our rifles. I shoulder my M16 and look down at the sights, waiting for whatever is about to appear.

A roar was heard as the walls were smashed, revealing a 12-foot Orc. Covered in chains and black spikes glowing red eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Nate exclaims as I didn't even wait. I quickly squeezed the trigger as I open fire at the thing.

"OPEN FIRE YOU DUMBFUCKS!"