Chapter 15: Contact

(Y/N)'s POV

"CONTACT!"

I tell, waking everyone up as both I and Anna quickly took cover behind the couch. Rounds quickly flew all over us As Anna reaches for her sidearm but instead she gets shot in the arm.

"CYKA!"

She yells in Pain as Nathan rushes into the room with his Grease Gun, quickly providing cover fire as CJ Threw a weapon at me. I quickly grabbed it midair, shouldering it.

"CJ! Grab Price, Park, and Reznov and Get the Natives and Princess out of here!"

I told them as they nod, quickly running from my view.

"Everyone else, On me!"

I tell as I quickly stood up, and aim my shotgun at one of the Hostiles who was about to throw a grenade. I shot him in the head, his head turned into a bloody mess and red mist as he drops the grenade. I quickly took cover as the grenade explodes, destroying the remaining windows and sending shrapnel everywhere.

As I quickly pumped the shotgun, I noticed that...there was other gunfire.

Meanwhile...

'Slow...And...Steady...'

A man thought as a slow crawling figure can be seen on the ground, behind him were a team of Nearby CIA Tasked to protect the VIP, Princess Pina.

As the Man aims his sniper, tilting up his cookie hat...with a White Feather. He aims at one of the men in soviet gear.

...Bang

He hits the man in the head with precise accuracy as the team of MACV-SOG Can be seen quickly opening fire towards the thirty or so men. The Sniper then aims at another hostile holding an RPG And aiming it at the safehouse.

...Bang

As he hits the man Head's as he pulled the trigger, the RPG Instead blowing the corpse up and its surrounding Contacts. As the Sniper chambers a new round, calm and collective. An operator quickly went beside him holding a Stoner.

"White Feather, I need you to go east. We spotted multiple contacts escaping."

The Operator says as White Feather nods, walking towards his next victim.

As White Feather proceeds East, the team of MACV-SOG continues to engage the hostile, all of a sudden a loud giggle can be heard.

"Dinner~"

Rory then Appears behind the multiple Hostiles who were firing at the Safehouse and the Operators as she smiles evilly. She Stabs One of them from the back with her Scythe, quickly turning his guts inside out as the other hostile notice her.

"(SHOOT IT!)"

One of them yells as they quickly redirect their aim at Rory but their rounds did nothing. She forms a creepy smile as she spins her scythe, quickly tearing the hostile to bits with the fast movement of her scythe as Mangled bodies fell on the ground.