Chapter 12: Italica Pt.3

(Y/N)'s POV

"Move up."

I say quietly as we move up the street, moving closely beside the buildings as I had my Stinger ready, it was Lucky CJ Always carries extra Thirty Cal along with his M60 Ammo. A Cobra Gunship flew overhead of us, firing missiles in the distance as we kept moving up.

"Ladder here, Belikov take a Sniping Position."

I told her as she Nods, climbing up the ladder that leads to the roof. I caught a glance of Nate starting at Yulina with worry in his eyes but I ignored it.

"...Wait where's Tuka and Lelei?"

CJ Asks as a cough was heard behind us. We all turn to see Tuka and Lelei.

"There they are, Price, Park takes them back to the Vehicles."

Park and Price nods as the rest of us continue.

'Since when we're they behind...Nevermind.'

We turn a corner to see...Well shit. After seeing the coast is clear we all crouch while I turn to the others.

"Bayonets."

I say as Anna smirks evilly, the concerning thing is it can rival Rory's. After the others placed their Bayonets, Anna proceeds to run off yelling 'Ura'.

"..."

"..."

"..."

We all stayed quiet, visibly confused until I sighed with Frustration.

"For being a Lieutenant she's more like a Private. Stay Here, OORAH!"

I tell, following behind Anna as I see her a few more meters away from me. I kept following her, ignoring the 'Distraction' as we reached...Oh Shit. I see Rory taking out Bandits, Even slicing a whole shield whole as I See Anna Repeatedly Stabbing a Bandit.

"Jesus H. Christ This is My Party!"

I exclaim as I started firing my Stinger from the Hip, mowing down multiple Bandits as I slid beside Anna, helping her take out the Multiple Contacts. I Shot a giant hostile who was about to Strike Anna as Anna Turns around and stabs a Hostile Behind me who was raising his sword. Rory tosses ahead above us as the blood sprays all over us. I quickly Turned around to see a Hostile Running towards me, raising his Dagger as I Aimed my Stinger and Fired, Shredding his torso as his Blood sprays across me.

"COME ON YOU CHARLIE!"

I yell On instinct as all of the sudden, I was back in Vietnam. The Hostiles turn into Gooms with Ak Bayonet's and Daggers as they run towards me, Anna Turning to...Sergeant Brady...My Friend...

I Fired at the Gook that was about to stab me, rage consuming me as I watch Brady Stab a Gook with his M16 with a Bayonet.

"Kill."

I Fired at four gooks running towards us as I watch them cry in pain. As I watch them stop running towards us, I kept moving down the Injured on the ground with rage.

"Kill."

I Stomp on an Injured's Head, crushing it while Dropping my Sti her and Pulling out my Bayonet. I stab a Gook in the Neck who was running away.

"Kill."

I quickly snapped out of it, seeing the Bandits look at me with fear as I look around me to see Bodies everywhere, they're Blood all over me as I look at my Hands, Bloody with my Stinger covered In Blood. I glance beside myself to see Anna Looking at me in shock as I see a Cobra Coming towards us.