Chapter 13: Politics Pt.1

(Okay so, too maybe calm things after the discord incident we have there will be a lemon...Right Now.

Co-Author: 😃

I'll just say when the lemon ends, sorry folks for this out of nowhere lemon, blame her.)

Back when Nathan was Injured by the arrows

Nathan's POV

"Oh, fu-"

I was cut off as Yulina jumped on my lap and kissed me, sticking her tongue inside my mouth as I did the same. Her hands were on my chest as I slowly melted into the kiss.

I felt one of her hands grab my groin as I grasp her ass with my hands.

(*Ponders about Life Decision*

Co-Author: *Taking Inspiration from own Experience with the author*

Wait for what)

She moans as I squeeze her ass, feeling Junior stand in attention.

"Let's make this quick."

She says quietly while lifting off her shirt, and showing her bra. She smirks while her hands start to unbuckle my belt with mine playing with her breasts. She smacked her lips on mine again as she moans when I squeeze her breasts.

(This is so fucking UNHOLY AND HORRIFYING How accurate this is

Co-Author: You gonna tell them what I mean by experience.

I have no idea what you mean.

Co-author: By experience readers, I mean how I and the Author lost our-)

She pulls down my pants and boxers at the same time, My penis standing at attention as she looks at it with a smirk. She starts unbuckling her belt as I help her with it, she removes our helmets, throwing them on the floor as she pulls down her pants and panties. Exposing her womanhood as she didn't waste time jn slowly stocked it in, she struggled to stay quiet, moaning loudly as my Penis enter inside her.

(*Regrets decision of letting her write a lemon*)

After it went in, she slowly started to move, her tight wet insides squeezing my dick tightly. I groan out of pleasure while Yulina slowly starts to go faster, wet slaps being heard as I start to move as well.

"F-Fuck."

I mutter, we quickly stop as I cover her mouth when we both look at the window. We saw two Corpsmen Ran by the window, carrying Injured Militiamen. After they were gone she pinned me against the chair and started to move faster.

"Ф-Бля! Сильнее! Ты такой большой!"

She says as I went harder on her, grabbing her waist on helping her move as she moans louder. We went in a rhythm of up and down as I felt myself get closer.

"Yulina, I'm close..."

I told her as she keeps repeating something in Russian as I felt myself get closer

"...Inside..."

She translates as one more big thrust, I came inside her as I covered her mouth, her muffled moan/scream heard as I filled her insides.

I slowly pulled out as she instantly collapses on me, exhausted. We looked at each other, smiling and breathing heavily until we heard...

"Hey Price!"

We instantly look out the window to see (Y/N) looking around.

"Have you seen Belikov and Nate Anywhere? Convoy almost packed."

He says, passing by the window as Yulina smirked. She slowly kisses me while lettering the words.

"I love you Yank..."

(That was...Uncomfortably familiar.

Co-Author: 😉)

Present Time

(Y/N)'s POV

I was once again in the lead vehicle as I glance behind me to see Boxes, The Princess, Hamilton, Rory, Lelei, And Tuka. It was a miracle they could all fit.

"Okay, we should be there in ten minutes."

I told them as two Cobras Flew Over us, on a routine patrol as the Princess and Bozes looked at awe from the two flying Gunships.

"We should be passing by The Ring...Now."

As soon as we made a turn, a small camp can be seen made with Multiple Tanks ranging from different Nations but Mostly US and Soviet charge at targets while firing their cannons. It wasn't just Tanks, US Airborne Troops can be seen in the distance Parachuting out of A Plane, US, and Soviet Soldiers switching weapons and firing them at targets. I ignored what the girls in the back are talking about, pissed we had to bring Bozes.

"We're here."

I say as we Stop in front of the Base. The Gate opened, and we were greeted with the Multiple US Military Police. I gave them a salute as they let us in, as I slowly drive the convoy in. We all noticed multiple flags poles near the HQ Building as Princess Pina was in shock, seeing the amount of "Kingdoms."

"My God

"My God...ARE WE AT WAR WITH YOUR ENTIRE WORLD?!?!"

She asks me, scared at the number of flags as I turn to her.

"Well No...It's only NATO and Warsaw countries but there are a few countries in here."

I told them As Lelei looks at me.

"What are NATO And Warsaw?"

She asks me as I try to find an explanation.

"Well...In 1949, the prospect of further Communist expansion prompted the United States and 11 other Western nations to form the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or NATO. The Soviet Union and its affiliated Communist nations in Eastern Europe founded a rival alliance, the Warsaw Pact, in 1955."

I told them As Princess Pina steps in.

"Why were they created?"

She asks as I pause for a moment.

"...NATO And Warsaw are Enemies Until your Empire Attacked Us."

I told her as her face went white.

"Y-You mean-"

"Piss off the two major world powers and its allies? Yup. Besides there still looking for the Two POWs."

I say, referring to the two officers who were Captured during Berlin. I park the Vehicle while turning to them.

"Alright, Anna will watch over you folks. I gotta report this."