Chapter 11: Italica Pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV

I carefully stand up while looking at the woman as she has a seemingly kind aura around her while also having an aura of Authority.

"Ummm...Greetings Ma'am."

I say, visibly confused. If she was part of the Empire she would have killed us immediately.

"You seem to have an...Slight infestation."

I say, motioning to the rising black smoke on the other side of the wall.

"Yes! Please, come in. It isn't safe out here."

The doors fully opened as I picked up my rifle from the ground.

"Hey sir, we have a stowaway."

I hear CJ Say as I turn around to see Tuka being held by CJ who somehow sneaked the road with the Convoy.

"Okay...Once we get in, get Command on the line."

I told CJ As he nods, everyone got in their Vehicles and drove inside the place. As we parked our Vehicles, the redhead was surrounded by people wearing armor that seemed...different and yet Familiar.

"Okay, who is in charge here?"

I ask while slinging my Rifle on my back. Everyone (except the team) turns to the Redhead girl as some Brunette jumped in.

"Everyone! Show respect to the Third Princess of the Empire, Princess Pina Co Lada. Show your respects-"

The Moment we heard Empire I quickly grabbed my rifle off my back and Raised it towards the girl, my team doing the same as they quickly fall their weapons at the knights and Princess, the knights drawing their sword. We all stayed like that for a few moments before I raise my hand.

"...Truce."

I say as my team looks at me weirdly. I raise my hands in the air with my rifle in my hand, showing I mean it.

They slowly place say their swords as my team lowers their rifle.

'I'm gonna regret this decision.'

Time Skip

This place called Italica was currently under siege by Bandits. The King or whatever of this place died at Berlin where his Remains Were found after it was crushed by fifty tanks, apparently, "no one saw the body because of the mud". So the current ruler is a child and the remaining militia is led by the princess. Even though the princess is technically an enemy, We got word that the UN Took over NATO And Warsaw Command...Fuck.

"WAIT! YOUR GONNA HELP US?!?!"

The Princess asks me with disbelief, behind me my team was unloading some supplies for the defense.

"Yeah, the reason why we're here got shit on since the villagers, merchants, or whatever are too scared to trade with Lelei."

I told her as she had a big smile. All of a sudden she hugs me tightly while jumping.

"OH THANK YOU! OH THANK YOU! OH THANK YOU!"

Meanwhile, Anna who is sitting on some rubble with her knife out starting at the Princess: