Chapter 19: Rondel Pt.1

(See this?

*shows the upcoming episodes of Gate*

*proceeds to throw half of them out the window*)

Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean

A routine Patrol conducted by a US Fighter can be seen cruising over the Pacific Ocean.

As the Pilot looks around, not expecting to find anything the pilot turns his head to the right, and his eyes immediately open wide.

"What the...Fleet Command this is Raptor 2-Actual."

"Go for Fleet Command."

"...There's a giant size roman structure in the middle of the ocean..."

"...Say Again Raptor 2-Actual?"

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat Beside Jessie as she sleeps on the medbay bed, I sat on the ground silently while holding my Sister's necklace I gave her when we were younger. It was our's grandma's diamond, we put it in a necklace and it was supposed to be mine but I gave it to her when I was six.

I slowly place the necklace back on the Sleeping Jessie as I hear Helicopters fly over.

I stood up, kissing Jessie on the forehead before I put on my helmet. I grab my M16A1 that was against the wall, grabbing it as I still see some small dried blood all over it. I took the Bayonet off my rifle and placed it back as I exit the tent.

As I exit, I see Multiple fighters and Helicopters talking off to resume the war. Operation Smoking Freedom was a go.

As I walk past a bar, heading to my team I suddenly felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"You. Green One."

A voice says behind me as I turn around to see a dark elf.

"Can I help you, Ma'am?"

I ask her as she nods.

"Yes...I wish for you and your people to kill a Flame Dragon."

She says, laughing me off guard as I look at her confused.

"I'm sorry?"

I ask again as she sighs, bringing out a giant ass diamond.

"Nice rock, what do you mean to kill a flame dragon?"

I ask her as she sighs.

"The Flame dragon has been heavily damaged by an Unknown force and I request help from you green ones...If the diamond doesn't suffice, I shall give my body and soul to you and become your servant."

I quickly stop her.

"No, what I meant is, we already killed it."

She looks at me blankly with confusion.

"...What?"

A week ago

A LAARP Team can be seen in some mountains observing a flame dragon crawls out of its cave, injured.

"Target in Killzone, greenlight."

The Commanding Officer says as a bomber can be seen above the mountains as the LRRP Team starts booking it out of there.

The dragon looks up, weak as it sees an object flying down towards it. The Blu 82 Travels towards The dragon's location as inside the cave, earlier a team already strapped multiple explosives.

As the explosives in the cave detonated, killing the eggs the Blu 82 lands, instantly blowing the dragon into bits.

Present

"...So that's why it didn't attack my village as I set off here..."

She says while holding her chin, taking it in as I put her aside.

"Excuse me, ma'am, I'll be going to my briefing room."

I tell her as I continue my walk, unknown to me the elf followed shortly.

I enter the briefing room where my team was waiting for me with the General waiting.

"Major, late as ever."

The general says as I nod.

"Sorry sir, had to deal with some interference."

I told him as I sat down next to Anna who brushed her hand on mine as we both side glance at each other with smirks.

"Okay listen up, you and your team will proceed to a magical city called Rondel and document everything about Magic. You will also have a VIP which I am sure you all are familiar with, Lelei La...Fuck what was it again? Anyways. After you document your findings you will return to Base with the VIP. Be advised, we have received word that bounties we're placed on your team's head for your actions in Sadera."

We all nod, we all stood up and we're about to leave, and the general coughs.

I turn back to him with the general.

"So Major, about the woman you slapped across the face with your helmet."

I gulp.

"Don't worry sir, it won't happen again."

"It's not what you did...It's that you smacked a Queen of Warrior Bunnies."

My mind instantly broke down.

"...Oh."

Time skip

I was sitting on the side of a Huey as the formation of Hueys approached Rondel. Inside my Huey Were Lelei, Tuka, Rory, Anna, Nathan, and CJ.

The others were in the Other Hueys as we approach Rondel. I felt Anna Place her head on my shoulder as I smile as we watch the beautiful view.

As the Hueys land in the middle of Rondel, we quickly disembark as I help Tuka off, she accidentally falls as I quickly catch her, bridal style.

"Your alright."

I told her as she stands up, with a small blush as Anna had a look of jealousy.

As the rests disembark, the Hueys take off as I see the people of Rondel staring at us.

"...Don't mind us, just going to get some milk!"

Nathan says Jokingly to the People as I noticed someone in our group.

"...How the fuck did you get here?!"

I tell as my team all turns to see the Dark Elf again.

She simply shrugs as the logic of how she got here nearly killed us.

After a short while, we Follow Lelei through the streets of Rondel.

"Magical city, this just looks like whiteville."

CJ Says as we see Lelei enter a house, we followed as I see Lelei interacting with some old lady. While they were doing that, I noticed a book on the floor with the picture of the Gate as I open it to a random page.

"...A few months after a Gate appears...A second one will appear in an ocean? More big and wider...a legend..."

I mutter as I place a book on a random bookshelf. All of a sudden some woman enters as we all turn as the woman walks past us and scolds the old woman. We were left in our own, confused as we just watched silently the woman rant at the old Lady and Lelei as I go to her side.

"Lelei, who the fuck is this?"

I ask her as she sighs.

"My sister...Arpeggio El Lalena."

"...Im sorry how are you related again?"