nine | friendly invitation pt 1

Começar do início

Tremaine thought about, going out beats staying there working truthfully, or going home to be even more bored, besides, he needed to have a little fun for a change. He'd been overworking himself the past couple days to finish thee proposal for his company. Shrugging he gave a quick grin toward her. "Alright cool I could use a beer, sure," Standing up he grabbed his jacket from the back of the chair as he moved around his desk towards Stevie.

Tremaine locked and shut his office door, before him and Stevie strolled together towards the elevators.

"Might want to take off that tie...And, loosen some of those buttons, Mr. Maverick, they don't have valet parking at Duckies,"

Tremaine smacked his lips laughing. "Fuck is that s'pose to mean? If you don't want me to go just say that,"

Stevie cracked up. "No I'm just saying, well, what I meant to say was.. You're all uppity and high maintenance. So a place like Duckies might be too, ghetto, for your kind," She whispering in a taunting tone.

Tremaine eyed her from the side. "Uppity?" He repeated her words rather offended. As he slowly loosened his tie to remove it from around his neck. "High maintenance.. Wow,"  Laughing deeply. "I... Think you're getting me mistaken with someone else. Is it the suit?"

"No, no, I didn't mean to offend you," 

"I'm not offended I'm amused. I know you see the watch, the suits and shit Ms. Calhoun? But I wasn't always this way, and Duckies?" He leaned over closer to her ear. "Have the best fuckin' wings ever,"

 "Have the best fuckin' wings ever,"

"Nah that shit is crazy, I haven't took the train in years! Almost forget how bad that shit was, shorty started stripping outta' nowhere, like why ya' tittie's out, ma," Tremaine voiced laughing as him and Stevie climbed the stairs up to the sidewalk.

Stevie rolled her eyes. "Yeah? Well everybody doesn't have the luxury of a driver. That's the only means of transportation some people have," Stevie brushed his shoulder moving passed him as she jogged up the rest of thee stairs to the top.

Tremaine picked up his speed up the stairs to catch up with her. "Stevie hol' up a minute," He yelled out, pushing through a few people who were headed for the subway.

"Cuse'me," He made it through the group, jogging across the street. He raced down the sidewalk to catch up with her.

"Whew--" He huffed. "I guess this my wake-up call to get back in the gym, I'm tired just from that lil' jog," He laughed grabbing the top of the door as Stevie opened it to walk inside.

"No, the correct thing would be is that you're pampered, Tremaine. I'm way heavier than you, I'm not tired. You're just used to having it easy is all. Your elevators, your driver waiting to scoop you up, me, your assistant,"

"I think you invited me out to bully me, is that what is is? Because I'm not understanding thee insults against my character didn't we both agree to stop?"

Stevie looked back at him as he followed her through the crowded bar. "My finger's were crossed, so," She joked as thee two of them laughed.

"Don't murder me, I know, I'm sorry I'm late. Time got ahead of me. Hi my loves," Stevie approached the far end of the lengthy bar, moving down the stools, she shared a quick hug and kiss on the cheek with all five individuals seated.

Moving away she laughed. "Hey asshole, stop using my damn card. The next time you buy some sneakers with my shit, Cassidy Lynn Calhoun? I'm going to whoop your ass, with a belt! Then call the police on you--" Stevie wrapped her arm around her little sister's neck, pulling her away from where she stood a few steps away playing darts.

"I couldn't find mine," She laughed as the two reached the bar. "And you won't because you love me, at least I'm not scamming, ya'know because I could be,"

"Whatever," Stevie pushed her.

"It's fine, though, we figured the melanin Grinch kept you late filing his fucking taxes--" Ari announced to Stevie causing their other friends to laugh.

"That's a good one, melanin Grinch. I got a better one, the brown sugar scrooge? Ha!" Myles, Ari's husband chimed in. Slapping fives with him the friends snickered.

Stevie cleared her throat. "Uh um!" Stevie clicked her tongue as she cleared her throat again. "Uh um.. Guys--"

Leah rolled her eyes smiling. "Girl do you need some water? What's wrong, you in a bad mood tonight? What did mocha mad max do? Because you're usually the first to talk shit about your fine ass, mean ass, boss,"

Stevie sighed fluttering her eyes. "Guys, I'd like to introduce you to Tremaine Maverick--" She pointed to Tremaine as he stood behind them listening to their insults.

All five of her friends turned on their stools to look behind them at Tremaine. Each of their eyes widened with surprise.

She continued. "-- My boss,"
___________________________________

Update

Finished it up on my phone at work just for y'all!!! Enjoy it! ❤️