Chapter 19

End section gets steamy ... if you don't want to read, stop when Marinette takes Adrien to her room.

You have been warned!!!

•••••

THE PERFECT 'ALIX'LE

Stop the presses!

Mode Mania once again has exclusive news!

There seems to be an interesting occurrence happening in Paris' center. We have recently heard that Kagami Tsurugi, Luka Couffaine plus other celebrities are all heading back to Paris at the end of the month for the 'Gift for Kidz' fundraiser, run by our very own Rose Lavillant. However, news has spread that we now have one more.

Skating star Alix Kubdel, 24, has made a recent announcement that has shaken the sporting world. The six time skating World Champion announced today, exclusively to Mode Mania, that she will not be attempting a seventh World Championship title, instead heading back to Paris for the 'Gift for Kidz' fundraiser. She stated:

'I have been blessed to win such an amazing competition for six years straight, achieving things I didn't know I could. But this year I have had to make a decision and unfortunately my friends come first, meaning I will not be competing for my seventh title, instead standing alongside my best friends for a good cause.'

We are deeply saddened not to have such a top competitor at the World Championships to bring the gold back home to Paris, but we are impressed with the sports woman's loyalty to her long time friends.

Close friend and fellow sportsman, Lê Chiến Kim, 24, stated how '[Alix]'s number one priority has always been to her friends and teammates. She will always go where she is needed most, and it seems she has decided it's here.'

We wish all remaining competitors good luck and we look forward to seeing how France's number two, Martina Tremblay, 22, gets on at her first Championship.

•••••

"Okay, so here's the idea. You know how people have massive walk-in closets?"

Chat Noir grabbed his baton and swung it over his shoulders, resting his wrists over the metal bar, as Ladybug turned to her side, wrapping one arm around her waist and striking a peace sign with the opposite hand.

"I don't have one myself but carry on."

They turned again, Ladybug placing her arm over Chat's shoulder as he held the baton above his head. They were currently at 'Gamer Noir Enterprises' taking the final promotional shots in preparation for the release of the game. Nothing said Miraculous more than Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"What do you think about a walk-in closet with rows of barrels?"

"Barrels?" Ladybug questioned her peculiar partner.

"Yeah, like big buckets?" He responded.

"I know what they are, kitty," she laughed, "but why would I want them in my closet?"

They switched positions again; after so many years of being heroes and attending photoshoots they worked seamlessly in front of the camera as they did on the battlefield, hitting each of their trademark poses in quick, accurate succession.

"This is where the idea gets really good. Now, I hate ironing with a passion -"

"You iron?" she interrupted.

"Of course! Who else would do it for me?" They swapped positions again, this time Chat Noir taking his pose to the ground as Ladybug stood above him. "Now stop interrupting me."