Prologue

AN 'AGRESTE'IVE CHOICE

Fashion mongrel Gabriel Agreste, 50, is at it again. Instead of placing his son Adrien Agreste, 24, at the front of his next fashion campaign another blonde haired model is believed to have been chosen instead.

Sources say Félix Graham de Vanily, 24, British Supermodel, has been approached to front the newest 'Gabriel' campaign pushing his cousin and French supermodel, Adrien Agreste, out of the fashion limelight once again.

This isn't the first time Gabriel has knocked his own son back a peg or two, most of our readers will remember the winter collection showdown from two years ago, with the fashion Guru asking his son to leave the set and continuing only with Adrien's model wife, Vivica Agreste.

'Mode Mania' have reached out to 'Gabriel' for a statement, however one is yet to be made in either of the Agreste's defence.

Vivica Agreste, 23, recently posted to her social media a picture of herself on the beach at an undisclosed exotic destination. The caption is ever doting of the love she has for her blonde model husband.

'My love for you, is almost as beautiful as this view.'

The view is stunning Vivica and we're glad your sweetheart is making you happy. But it does make us wonder, where is Adrien Agreste and why is the once Paris' sweetheart not sunning it up with his beautiful wife?