Chapter 11

Hot and heavy start to this chapter - it has been marked out with warnings in case anyone wants to skip the juicy stuff.

•••••  •••••

CH-LOWER YOUR STANDARDS

'Mode Mania' has some interesting news to share with you all.

It seems Chloé Bourgeois, 24, has been spreading some interesting rumours since her last trial and community service announcement. The outspoken socialite was more than willing to give us an interview regarding the breakdown in her relationship with ex-superstar 'XY', 30. The latest break caused Bourgeois to beg her ex husband for a revival of their on again/off again marriage.

It seems XY, the once hot topic pop star, hit a bumpy road when it was rumoured he'd been propositioning women behind the socialites back, even being rumoured to have had an all night sex romp last year with two very willing participants.

Though nothing has been confirmed or denied, Chloé has given us the names of one of the girls, however the other is still unknown.

Lila Rossi, 24, has been thrown under the bus by the ex-glamour model, stating that '[Lila] would do anything to get one up on her, including having sex with her boyfriend of the time.' Chloè also hinted that Lila's attention wasn't solely aimed at the males, and that the notorious villain of Paris was actually in a secret relationship with a female model, one that has spanned over the past four years.

Chloè wouldn't tell us who it was due to her own experiments with the model and villain, stating that 'now was not the time for reveals'. Chloè has been known for her sexual accomplishments over the years as she strayed away from her former husband, these ranged from superstar XY to a one time thing with local hero Viperion, the hero himself stating his shame at such a weak moment in his life.

Miss Bourgeois has never been a shy one to talk about her sexual conquests, her loose mouth getting her into trouble more often than once.

Paris' top socialite has admitted herself into rehab, helping with both her alcohol and substance abuse, hoping to get on the straight and narrow before returning to her beloved home of Paris and onto her next target.

Chat Noir and Adrien Agreste, you need to watch out because Bourgeois is after you ...

Though girl, we all think you need to lower your standards.

••••• THIS SECTION CAN BE SKIPPED •••••

"Because I love you, okay. I have loved you every single day since I let you go. Since I chose my job over you. Now if there's only one thing I can do to bring meaning to my life, it's going to be to protect you, you mean everything to me. I love you, Marinette, and I swear to God I won't let anything harm you, I'd rather die first."

Marinette placed her hands firmly on Adrien's chest and pushed him against the door to the apartment doubling as their safe house.

"Prove it!" She said, lifting up on her toes to place her lips against his. The kiss was manic and not at all soft, it was a carnal desire which they were both finally allowing themselves to feel.

He tasted like heaven and she knew this was going to be a new addiction of hers. Pushing her hands up into his hair, she grasped a hold of his luscious blonde locks and gave them a tug, a gasp leaving his mouth and her tongue taking the opportunity to taste more.

Adrien's hands moved down to her hips, pulling her flush against his chest. His groin pressing into her stomach allowed her to feel every inch of his arousal as they continued to make out in the hallway. The hardness of his erection proved to her exactly what she meant to him, and she couldn't be happier with the result.