Chapter 14

WELL 'LUKA' THAT!

Ladies and gentleman, another one of France's most eligible bachelors seems to have been taken off the market.

Luka Couffaine, son of rock legend Jagged Stone, has been pictured multiple times out and about with Broadway star Zoé Lee.

Lee is currently starring as 'Glinda' in the touring musical 'Wicked' which is travelling to many of the same European countries as Couffaine's latest tour. We have been informed that the hotshot singer has been a regular guest at many of the performances which were starring Lee, herself.

Lee and Couffaine are old friends from back in their teenage days, however 'Mode Mania' reporter Alya Césaire stated that '[Luka and Zoé] lost contact when Zoé returned to New York in their last year of lycée.'

It seems however the relationship between the two is finally back on track and Luka has been treating the pretty blonde to nights out on the town, and a selection of flowers delivered to her dressing room at the beginning of each run.

Clara Nightingale, currently playing the role of Elphaba alongside Lee, has posted on her Twitter account fawning over the singer's pursuit of the American born actress.

As many know Lee is step-sister to Chloé Bourgeois, and we can't help but wonder what the blonde glamour girl thinks of her sister's new relationship, however we're happy to see Luka has moved on to greener pastures, and healing from his broken heart.

In other news, Lila Rossi has been accepted for a retrial which is due to start at the end of the month.

Ladybug and Chat Noir have remained silent so far about this change of events, however Rossi has guaranteed '[Ladybug and Chat Noir] will have what's coming for them. They're not the heroes Paris has always believed they are, terrorising the young and helpless and taking the law into their own hands.'

Remember to keep updated by following 'Mode Mania' on Twitter and Instagram.

•••••

Marinette couldn't believe she was actually leaving the house looking like this!

When Kim had deviated their characters for the evening this was not what Marinette had in mind. Yes, she thought the idea of them being the T-Birds and Pink Ladies was a good idea, yes, she was excited, but no she never expected her chaotic friend to decide she should dress as no other than Sandra Dee. Not just any Sandra Dee, no! Apparently Marinette was no longer seen as sweet and innocent and was clad in tight lycra leggings, and a crop top which was barely there. Oh, and not forgetting the five inch heel red pumps.

As she turned backwards and forwards in the mirror she couldn't help but think Kim was a bit of a pervert. Out of all her friends Marinette was one of the only ones to maintain her youthful figure, not saying that the others had changed massively, but they were getting older and bodies were altering. Myléne had even grown a child! She should have seen it coming, her ass was still the butt of many jokes amongst there friends, including one drunken party where she had been dared to crack a walnut with her ass cheeks. Unfortunately she had accepted the challenge in her abbreviated state, but fortunately, every cloud has a silver lining, she had actually managed to succeed. The video was posted somewhere on YouTube, and she was quite sure the hit count was pretty impressive and someone was making a hefty income.

Her hair had been curled and hairsprayed to hell, holding it up in the style of Olivia Newton-John, however much to her friends disappointment, there wasn't a chance she was going to dye her hair blonde. She loved her hair colour, and due to its darkness a spray just wouldn't work.