Chapter Two: Fights

(AN. Image above I don't own but, it pretty much shows Nightmares gang)

(Present)

Error was going about his usual destruction sprees until the star Sans's finally caught up to him.

' Ugh. Just great, they're going to get in my way again. ' Error thought bitterly.
' I need to get this done quickly before the code corrupts. '
The mean one of the voices in his mind responded.
' damn. How many times are they going to get in the way of our work? I wanna go steel and eat some of Cross's chocolate. Then blame it on either Horror or Killer. '
The calmer voice spoke up.
' Who knows but, let's get this over with so we could head to Nightmares castle and finally get some relaxing done. '
Ink yelled out at Error.
" Error! Stop destroying AUs!!! They've done nothing wrong to you!"

' Same old Inky. ' A third voice thought and said with a huff of agitation.
' Foolish, arrogant in his own way, and incredibly dumb.  '
The third voice silently hates Ink with a blistering cold and calm passion.
Error gave them his signature dead panned expression and said with his glitching voice.
"Then stop creating so many AUs ink. Then I'll have less to destroy and more time to myself."
Ink's eyelights changed and he said.
"I don't believe you Error. Can you just stop?"
The two star Sans's behind ink were shifting uncomfortably in a fighting stance as Error creepily smiled and responded with a simple.
"No."
That's when things went downhill and Ink lunged at Error. Paintbrush in hand as he flew purple paint at the glitch but, he teleported behind Blue, the swap version of Classic Sans. Only to swiftly back up a step as a blue arrow flew past him and tearing a piece of his jacket off along with a part of his shirt.
Now Error was angry at dream, who so happens to be Nightmares brother, had just further damaged the oldest jacket he had for the longest time.
When he became who or what he is today.
"Damn it dream!" Error glitch fully growled out. "This is my favorite jacket!"
His strings shot forth, past dream, and around the uncomfortably close to resetting human child's determined yet terrified soul. He swiftly but, effectively ripped the soul out before any of the star Sans's could respond.
They tried attacking the destroyer when he made a portal to the anti-void and promptly destroyed a huge chunk of the AUs code.
Resulting in the copies destruction and the star Sans's failure to stop him.
Closing the portal before they could follow threw, Error huffed out in agitation as he walked over to his beanbag.
He flopped down into his beanbag with a sigh.
He began to sew up his damaged clothes.
The mean voice spoke up.
' So... When are we going to Nootmares castle? I wanna taste and steal some of Cross's limited addition Choco chocolate. '
Error thought yet snapped back.
' Not intell I stitch up the damages that Dream has done to my clothes! '
The mean voice responded.
' Alright but, don't be a slow poke, Error. You or us? Have already promised the goopy skeleton that we'll or you be there by 5:45 and it's about 4:50 right now. '
The third voice spoke up.
' True, we'll make it there as long as nothing gets in the way. So chill out, ???. '
The calm voice chirped in.
' Yeah,???! We'll all be fine. As long as Ink doesn't do anything to warrant it than we're in the all clear! '
The mean voice begrudgingly thought out.
' That better be the case. Don't wanna deal with Inks bullshit after all. '
All the voices silently agreed, even the fourth voice that typically don't speak out often. Error was almost done patching up his clothes in the deafening silence that ensued.
He was done patching up his clothes when he opened a portal for The 'Bad Sans's Castle' and glided through the glitching portal.
It was chaos when he stepped through. Cross chasing Dust and Killer around with his giant sword like knife. Mentioning yet screeching out about chocolate and a hidden stash of chocolate. Which almost made Error laugh when he realized what was going on. Horror was watching the scene unfold with popcorn in hand. which he shared with Error as they watched the scene in amusement.
That was until the goopy octopus himself wrapped his black tendrils around the three skeletons.
"What are you idiots doing!?" Nightmare screeched out with his deep and demonic sounding voice.
" Look at how much you've destroyed this room alone! Clean it up or else all three of you will clean the entire castle until it's spotless for a whole month!"
All three vigorously nodded their skulls until they were dropped to the floor with three audible thuds. After all, nightmare usually follows threw with his threats and not in a pretty way might I add.
On the other hand the mean voice was laughing, the calm was practically fidgeting, the fourth was just watching, and the third didn't know what to think about it.
Nightmare narrows his one eye and remarks more quietly with a shake of his head.
" I swear that you idiots will be the death of me at this rate." Nightmare freezes for a second when his cyan eye landed on the destroyer of AUs before calmly asking.
"Error, Seems like you've finally got back from your destruction sprees. So, how'd it go this time?"
Error responds a bit dryly.
"No wounds this time, fortunately. So? Are we going to watch that horror movie or not?"
Many of the other Sans's smirked at that and Horror spoke with a hint of glee.
" Yep, hope it'll be a tear- ifying one. It'll be a real shave if it isn't."
Some of the Sans's laughed while others smirked even more or smiled at the intended puns.
Dust popped in.
" Pfft, yeah, so come on guys and let's see if it's truly worthy of being called a horror movie."
Killer perks up a bit and says.
" Hey~ who wants to make a bet?~"
Error with most of the gang looks at Killer questioningly and Cross asks him the question.
" What kind of bet?"
This was a bad idea, they all knew that but, sometimes it could be fun.
Despite Killers semi-emotionless state, he knows how to make pretty interesting bets. Some times.
Killers ever so permanent smirk gets wider at this and responds.
" On who'll chicken out of the horror movie first. I bet 90g that it'll be Dust who wussies out first."
Dust snaps back.
"Hell no! I bet 95g that it'll be Cross who chickens out first!"
Cross responds.
"Nope. I bet 100g that it'll be you Dust!"
Dust chuckles and says a bit challengingly.
" Oh, your both on!"
Error joins in and says.
"I bet 105 G that it'll be Nightmare"
Everyone else was surprised that Error bet that Nightmare would chicken out of a horror movie.
Nightmares cyan narrows and his grin tightens at Error as he States out.
"I bet 110g that'll be Error who chickens out of the horror movie."
Everyone else was shocked by this, Nightmare had never previously joined in on their bets. Not even once while they lived together in the dark themed castle.
Cross said in shock.
"You actually made a bet."
Nightmare rolls his only eye and scoffs out.
"Yeah, so get the show on the road before I change. my. mind."
Everyone but, Error sweat dropped at that and quickly went to get things prepared for the movie.
Horror went to make the popcorn.
Killer went and got everyone drinks.
Cross went to what was left of his chocolate stash and grabbed some.
Dust went to get pillows and blankets.
Error reached his arm threw a portal he had made and grabbed out realistic looking puppets of all the gang members including himself.
Nightmare went to prepare the movie in the living room.
Some minutes later they all gathered into the living room and got settled.
Error sat on the left end of the couch with Nightmare next to him. Next to Nightmare was Cross while Killer and Dust sat on Beanbags that were right of the couch.
Nightmare pushed play on the remote when his gang was ready to watch the movie.
When watching they all had eaten popcorn or something else, sipped on their preferred drinks, and were not impressed at first. That was until the movie took a sudden and drastic turn. The protagonist's wife was being attacked, screaming, and being consumed alive by her own best friend. Error was incredibly grossed out, Horror went down memory lane, Killer just froze to his seat, Cross was doing his best to not throw up, Dust was on the verge of throwing up, and Nightmare was enjoying basking in the negativity but, was also disgusted with the cannibalism of their fellow human when they weren't even on the verge of starvation. Horror wasn't too happy about that. Oh no, far from it actually. He felt anger for many, many reasons. Especially since he himself had to eat his own kind once but, not willingly.
Dust shot up, holding his mouth, and ran out of the room. Everyone could hear him throw up which they were also grossed out by and Cross then shot up to do the same but, in a neighboring room. Leaving only Nightmare, Killer, Error, and Horror remaining to watch the movie.
Killer spoke with a non-existent eyebrow raised and a smirk.
" I won the bet. So give up the g."
The other three begrudgingly gave their g to Killer, especially Nightmare.
Either than that they continued to watch the horror movie and at one point the other two returned.
Killer perks and says to the two.
"Your g?"
Cross's sockets widened a bit for a second and silently hand's over the g while Dust shoves the g into Killer, mumbling incoherently. They retook their seats and continued watching the movie until the end. None of them were pleased with the ending as no one would but, the small child of the house guests survived. Oh, and the black male pet cat named Barley.
Dust with eye lights glowing dimly and grumbles out.
"This movie sucks. Only a kid and a cat survived."
Killer tilts his head towards Dust and responds.
"It made you chicken out though, didn't it. Also the adults and teens were being very stupid while the kid made the smart move of hiding where no one would look. Plus no one really paid attention to the cat."
Dust shoots back a glare while Cross slumped into his seat.
Nightmare was enjoying the smooth yet settle negativity and peeked at the time. 8:59.
Error also took notice of the time and Nightmare says.
"Alright, time for bed. It isn't healthy getting too little sleep, especially if we have to keep up my end of the balance."
Everyone else froze at the word balance. They were the only few who knew of it after all. By accident, by word, and or by experience.
Hell Error had experienced it and now can feel it even more so than Nightmare. The only others who know of it as well are Blue, Reaper, Fresh, and Geno. No one else does, not Classic, Outer, Dream, and especially not Ink. Though, Outer is obviously getting suspicious of them and their actual reasons. After all he's seen them in his AU before. Messing around like grown children and watching the stars for many hours.
That's besides the point at the moment when Cross gets an idea and remarks.
"Hey, do you guys know what would be really good right now for about an hour or so?"
Error curiously responds.
"What?"
Cross softly smiles and says.
"Going stargazing in outer tale. Would be a Good way to put off the edge of the horror movie that we just watched."
The others were wide sockets at the idea that could go horribly wrong as they glanced at each other for any confirmation. They all wanted to go but, the star Sans's could ruin that.
Nightmare sighed and says a bit seriously.
"Alright, let's do it but, if the Star Sans's show up we immediately retreat back to the castle, got it.... Error could you do the honor."
They all nodded at their bosses words and Error opened a portal for Outer tale. They all went threw and took a seat next to each other.
Unbeknownst to them, a Sans had set up a camera weeks ago to record the scenery for the end of the multiverse year celebration that was only 2 days away.
Nightmare wanted to see out of both his eye sockets properly, even if it'll be uncomfortable, so he shifted into his passive state the best he could.
Most of his white bones, clothing were exposed and two different colored eye lights were visible.
Nightmares tendrils writhed a little bit but, soon turned into calm swaying as he watched the stars.
The only one at the time to notice Nightmares change was Error and unfortunately for them the camera as well. They watched for a long time until Nightmare couldn't hold the passive form any longer and shifted back into his more comfortable goopy self.
Nightmare stood up and said.
"Alright boys, it's time to head back home."
They stopped the small chatter and stood up themselves.
Nightmare made a goopy portal and they all happily stepped threw to head to bed.
Unknowing of the chaos that was about to happen within the weeks to follow.

(Is longer than The first one. 👍 Make sure to vote if you guys like the story thus far. Word count 2301).

Error?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें