Chapter One: Destruction and creation

(The Past)

Long ago, there existed many, many AUs until one day the extremely young multiverse began to run out of room, thus they began to crash into each other and into the void.
Screams of pain and anguish could be heard throughout the multiverse but, yet it did not reach the creators non-existent ears.
Along with most of the original AUs that had yet to learn about the others existence.
Most being copies yet a few were originals. When the copies crashed into the originals, the originals crashed into each other. The Sans's of the originals looked at each other in aw, sadness, fear, terror, and so many other emotions.
That was until they crashed into each other, falling into the void, screaming, pain, a desperate but, determined and breaking monster soul reaching out with magic streaking tears, staining his face. Something unstable shot forth.
Others began to reach out all the same once they felt a tug on their deteriorating souls.
Thus leaving nothing but, a vast white space with a glitching being that had voices speaking to and from him in the nearly endless anti-void.
The being was utterly confused, part of the being felt constrained, complete yet incomplete, not supposed to exist... not the way it was anyways, alone and yet not exactly alone. One thing was certain to the male being though, if he wanted to stop such a thing from happening again... From what Ink the creator had unknowingly done.
Then he would have to DESTROY many AUs to come.
Before then though, he'd need lots and lots of training.
Along with knowledge, and talk with the voices that only he can hear unless they let themselves be known.

......,...................................... ......... ...........

Ink on the other hand was confused and worried as to why there were less AUs!
In the end though, the possibly soulless monster shrugged it off almost as if it was nothing. After all it wasn't like any of the originals were gone?
Right?
Yet he felt like he was missing something important.
Something more.
He couldn't seem to place his boney finger on it though...
......................................................................

Some thousands of years after that when he has traveled, destroyed here or there, and was in a council of 9 death gods including himself till it's deterioration as one by one fell. when the incident was almost all but, forgotten from Ink and many others. When the multiverse began to overfill again. Error began his first continuous destruction spree without pause or rest for a long while. Only 27 year's after that did Ink and Error begin their fights over the AUs.
Mostly Error destroying and Ink trying but, failing to stop him...
For many decades and almost 10,000 years of it.
That all changed with Nightmare's arrival and a few hundred years later, dreams.
After all many chose a side to be with or remained neutral. Is that Right or not???

(AN. Hope y'all are liking the fan based book thus far and enjoy 😉 👍also, the word count of 508 .)