The embrace

A few months have past now, your connection to the coffee shop guy has intensified greatly. You've moved closer and closer to where he sits when he decides to stay at the shop. so you can enjoy his smell and hear his voice when he gets calls.
Summer is now in full swing and it has been steadily hot outside. You've moved to the outside sitting areas to enjoy your drinks. One day you are both there, it's been pretty slow and not to many people have stopped in. You two are sitting next to each other at different tables. You've made the usual eye contact and smiles, but they have gotten longer and longer.
The wind picks up and your napkins blow everywhere, some landing on his computer.
You get up and start picking them up and walk over to him to get the ones by him. Looking, smiling you reach out and you say hi and sorry. he hands you the napkins and your skin touches, fingers rubbing a heat flows through you. He says it's ok and hi and that he's noticed you around few times. You shyly smile and he introduces himself and you two exchange names.
The small talk begins and you move to a chair next to him and sit.  You talk for awhile, your looks grow longer and deeper.   Your knees touch at times. You share jokes and laughing. You unconsciously put your hand on his shoulder at times. Slowly running you hand down his arm, fingers glide over his skin. He turns to you and asks what you have going on later tonight and you reply nothing planned yet and he asks if you'd like to meet for dinner later. You agree and you work out the details.
He says it was nice meeting you and enjoyed your company and will see you soon. Closes his computer and heads to his car and leaves. A smile shows from your lips. You feel gitty. You grab your drink and leave also.
The hours of the day click by and before you know it it's time to get ready. His smell, his touch has been with you since you parted ways. You turn on the shower, you get out of you lazy day clothes. You get in the shower the water flowing over your skin. Your hands glide over your body. Hands run over your breasts, palms touch over your nipples. Feeling them grow, thoughts start to from. Wishing his hands where touching you. Your hands explore your body. You put your foot on the tub edge. Your back on the wall, your fingers glide down. Slowly touching your hot pussy lips, a rush flows over you. You slowly play with your lips but you can't resist and your fingers slide up going over your hard clit. You rub slowly, going faster, faster. Your foot twitching. Your eyes close, you grab the shower head and sit in the tub. Your knees open and you point the shower head and your clit, turning on the pulse mode of the head you feel your body tighten. you moan softly you feel yourself ready to explode already, but you don't want it to end yet so you turn the head away. Your other hand squeezes your tits, fingers pull your nipples. You feel your clit throbbing, your warm juices running down your ass crack.
You turn the head slowly back up your inner thigh and over your pussy lips. You spread your leg wide. Your other hand grabs your pussy lips, spreading then wide open. The streams hitting your clit, pulsating onto it. The feeling intensifies. You body quivers, shaking. Holding the head closer, closer you can't hold it off any longer. But you try to tease orgasm yourself but it does not work and you cum hard. Your legs slam closed. Your pussy pulsating, throbbing. You breath hard and fast. You try and stand but your weak Legs have other ideas.
You get yourself back together and finally start your shower and finish your shower......