The experence

Another few weeks have past, the mystery guy at the coffee shop has been hanging around lately. Sitting in the chair near you. You smell his cologne and even when at home you still smell it. The dream has been returning more often now also.  
   It's the middle of the week and you stop to get a wake up boost.  You're waiting in line and whom comes in but him.  He's behind you you hear him messing in his phone.  You seems closer.   You step back alittle, his hand touches your back you turn and say sorry acting like it was a mistake.  He glances and smirks.  You order your drinks and wait at the end of the counter.  Standing side by side, you watch from  your Peripheral scrolling him, examining.  
  Your orders are ready you step up, your arms touch.  You feel the warmth, his hairs. You exchange smiles and long glances. He goes and sits and you leave the shop.
Driving home the traffic is unbearable. Thoughts roll through your head. That touch, his smell. A heat rolls through your body and you feel the warmth between your legs grow stronger. You squeeze your legs and you get tingly.
You desperately need to get home, the heat grows stronger. You put a knee up on the door, your fingers glide over your thighs going higher and higher under your skirt. Everything and everyone around you disappear Your finger glide higher farther up between your legs. You can't wait any longer this stop and go traffic is in your way.
Fingers caress higher, going over the edges of your panties. You feel your wetness, your heat. Your fingers rub over your panties. You open your legs wide as possible in the drivers seat. Your hips grind, fingers rubbing faster. Your clit pushing through your panties, rubbing faster, faster. Your breathing gets faster, your biting your lip. Your body tensed, your panties are soaked.
Pressing, rubbing your hand squeezes the steering wheel you cum hard, you feel the rush between your legs. Your legs trembling, you can't catch your breath. Your Pussy pulsating hard, squeezing. You put your leg down, trying to concentrate on driving.
You reach your exit and get home. Thoughts still lingering in your mind as you change out of your soaked panties and relax enjoying your drink......