Then She Closed Her Eyes Again

Casey liked to leave Diamond locked in the room while he went out. Not that it mattered she knew if she ran Casey would kill Lamar and her mother.

Surprisingly while she's been with Casey whenever she got time to think she only thought about one thing, Lamar. She still loved him so much it made her upset how Lamar didn't know just exactly how much she loved him & how much his betrayal hurt her. She's had to keep her distance if she any chance at all to get over him. When she seen him her heart beat faster, her breathing got slower, and she felt butterflies in her stomach. He made her feel so special. It made her feel terrible remembering the last time she saw him. She yelled at him and told him to get out after he came for her...after that he'd never come back for her again ...

One night after dropping his mother off at rehab once again. They drove home and she laid down and pulled him down so he could lay on her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead.

Lamar. I like when you hold me
He said kissing on her stomach.

Diamond giggled and smiled at him.

He gently sucked on the bottom of her tummy. Then he left hickies on the inside of her thighs.

She let out a soft moan. He ran his tongue on the outside of her panties. He could already taste the juices off of them because she was so wet. He slid them off of her and placed soft kisses on her pussy.

Diamond. Please don't tease me
She moaned as she pushed his head down between her legs.
He stuck his tongue into her pussy and began sucking on her clit.

Diamond gasped and gripped the bedsheets in her hands. Lamar used his hands to caress her inner thighs while his tongue swirled across her clit.

Diamond. Fuckkkkk

He came back up her body with his lips, then they met hers. Diamond took Lamar's tongue in her mouth and sucked on it, he gently bit her lip and slid his tip inside of her.

Diamond. Please fuck me
She moaned.

Lamar slowly slid the rest of his dick inside of her. With every stroke he continued to suck on her neck.

Diamond. I love you... baby
She whispered in his ear.

Lamar went deeper and replied. "I love you more" before gently kissing her forehead. Then his strokes got deeper.

He wrapped his hand around her neck and fucked the shit out of her.

She came on his dick and he came inside her.

He slid his dick out of her and before he could do anything else she put it in her mouth and licked and sucked his dick clean.

Lamar. I could fuck you all day but I love making love to you
He said laying back down and planting a kiss on her titties.

Diamond. Because you fuck me so good
She got on top of him and started bouncing her ass on him.

Diamond. Put it back in

She took his dick in her hands and positioned it at her entrance and she slowly slid down on it and began to ride Lamar.

Lamar. Mh like that
He pleaded while slapping her ass.

He finished again inside of her. She laughed and laid back down on the bed.

Lamar. I love you
He gave her another kiss on the forehead.

Diamond turned to look in his eyes.

Diamond. I love you more baby

Suddenly Diamond woke up from her nap. She starred aimlessly at the four walls that surrounded her. She was craving, but not for food.