"There must be a lot of people in the ski resorts, you shouldn't be out in the public with us."

"It's okay. We decided to go out in public."

Jihyo explained.

"For real?!"

"Well, we've been dating for a couple of years now. It's about time to date comfortably, right?"

"So the mystery girl will now reveal herself. Jihyo, fighting!"

"Yah!!"

She complained, Jeongyeon only laughs and gave her a thumbs up.

"Don't worry Unnie, I'm sure it'll be okay. You are a successful woman, after all. You are independent and making your own name on a different side of the world. Oppa's fans will be proud of you too."

Encouraged by Dahyun. She always has the most encouraging words for a difficult situation and that's why she's always grateful to her. Yoongi too feels the same way about Jihyo's sisters. They have always been supportive and looked after their welfare. When Jihyo decided to pursue her career abroad, Nayeon and Jeongyeon always messaged him to check if he was doing okay and to share stories about their sister. The maknaes are doing the same, they are always making him involved in their lives; complaining about college, asking for advice about their crushes, or just sending memes about him that they found on the internet. If some bad news surfaced, they never judged him but asked him for an explanation. They always trust his words and ensures him that they will be on his side. Even Jihyo's father has been a great support to him. Whenever he has some difficulties, aside from his parents, he will also confide in him and ask for counseling. His parents have been friends with him too and they really enjoyed hanging out with Jihyo's family; especially her mom who had never had the chance to bond with a daughter before.

"In Dahyun, we trust."

Yoongi commented and everyone laughs.

~~

The couple, together with the Park sisters, Jihyo's childhood friends, and Yoongi's members all gathered in a ski resort. They rented a house nearby to spend a few days and their parents are there to prepare their meals once they're back. 

Everyone is having fun. It feels like they are back to their childhood days when only having fun matters the most. Even those who cannot ski enjoyed themselves as much as the others too. Teasing someone and being teased is the most memorable moment of their day and as for the couple, they get to spend the most time together without thinking of others spying on them. Their friends also helped them to let loose and just have fun. The ski resort is full of visitors besides them but none seems to pay them too much attention which is a good thing for the couple. Though there are a few who stops and stare at them, they didn't pay attention. It also helps that they are a big group and play all together that the people surrounding them eventually left them on their own.

By the time they went back to their lodging, everyone is exhausted but undeniably happy. Yoongi and Jihyo's parents already prepared a barbecue party for everyone. The rest enjoys their sumptuous meal and prepare to bed once their tummies are full. The only people left in the backyard are Yoongi and Jihyo's father. The two men are enjoying their cans of beer while talking about their children's future.

"In a few more years, I'm betting we will have these tiring events happening again."

Yoongi's dad said.

"I'll make at least one of my daughters stay behind to help with food preparation; or better yet, I'll invite one of the troublesome kids' parents to join us too."

Jihyo's dad added, referring to Jihyo's friends as troublesome kids.

"You know, I'm surprised that Jihyo's friends are all boys. On top of that, they are all good-looking and well-mannered. It explains why Yoongi doesn't favor them much."

"Maybe because she has eight sisters. Out of all of them, Jihyo is the only one who got herself, male friends. She's always been the most outgoing  and enjoys active sports which her sisters cannot cope with."

"They've been friends for years now, right? Seeing how all your children are so comfortable around them."

"Yeah, they grew up in the same neighborhood."

"That explains why. But say, have you ever thought that maybe one of them might get to date one of your daughters?"

"(almost choked) Don't poison my mind! I love them all like my own sons."

"(laugh) I'm just thinking that maybe you favor them more than my son, Yoongi. You knew them well and trusts them with your children."

"I once liked Jackson for Jihyo but over the years that I watched them, I knew their friendship is much more precious than anything else. I am such a lucky father that my daughters have those troublesome kids to watch over them. They are not only protecting Jihyo but all my daughters too."

"And now you have additional seven troublesome guys to watch over your daughters."

He added with a smile.

"That's right, how blessed can I be, right?"

"Well, we are also really glad that our son met your daughter. She is a really good person. She lets out the best in our son and makes him happy. My wife too adores her so much."

Jihyo's father went silent at the mention of Yoongi's mother. His eyes suddenly looked gloomy as well

"Does your wife like my daughter?"

~~~