Chapter Fifteen

TW: smut !!!!!
--------------------

The drive to the motel was quiet. I was sitting on the passenger seat and I had a huge smile on my face. I felt like the knot that I didn't know I had in my stomach had finally disappeared.

As we entered the room, Mildred hugged me. The hug was tight but soft. I could see the look of relief on her face when she saw me smiling at her. She cupped my cheek and carefully rubbed it. My eyes traveled down to her lips and I started to slowly lean in. She also did that until our faces were just a few inches away. I finally decided to break the gap between us, making our lips meet. Mildred started to brush her soft lips against mine. She slid her tongue along my bottom lip, asking for access. I felt how my heart fluttered in my chest but I gave her permission. Soon, her toungue slid its way into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. As she did so, I couldn't help but let out a moan. My cheeks had instanly turned red, causing Mildred to form a big smirk on her lips. She quickly gave me a one more kiss and then said "I'm going to have a shower."

"C-can I join you?" I asked shyly. I looked into Mildred's eyes and I could swear I saw them getting darker. She smirked for a little before just nodding.

After we entered the bathroom, I grabbed Mildred's wrist and turned her around softly. Before I could do anything else, I felt myself being pulled forward as our lips met in a passionate kiss. I immediately wrapped my hands around Mildred's neck as she wrapped hers around my waist.

Millie turned on the water and filled the tub. She took her clothes off and my eyes started to scan her body. She looked better than I could've ever imagined.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered. Her dark eyes glistened.

"So are you, sweetheart." she whispered back.

  She came closer to me and took my shirt off. I was soon left only in my underwear. As if asking for permission she looked into my eyes and I nodded. She gladly took my underwear off and led me to the bathtub. I was sat down between her legs.

When the pleasant water made contact with my skin, I let out a relaxed sigh. Mildred took some shampoo and started rubbing my scalp. My eyes rolled back, making my eyes close.

She slowly started to wash every part of my body starting with my neck, then with my stomach and she stopped there. "Can I?" she whispered in my year, making me shiver. I wait for a moment then nod, and with that she runs her fingers trough my folds. I whimper at the contact, letting my head lean back on Mildred's sholder. As she keeps moving her fingers between my folds I let out a moan. "Mildred.." I whispered. "Take me to bed."

Once she heard my words, she picked me up and led me to the bed. She softly placed me on the bed and started to place small kisses on my neck, the kisses soon turning into sucking, leaving marks all over my skin. She smiled proud at her work and said "Don't cover them up." I smiled at her. She kept kissing my neck and suddently, she moved her lips to my breast, starting to suck my nipple. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to make any sounds but when Mildred noticed that, she moved her thumb to my chin, freeing my lip and she said "Don't! I want to hear you, baby".

Her kisses started to travel to my stomach, sending shivers all over my body an as she moved them to my tights, I felt myself getting even more wetter. Noticing that, Mildred smirked and kept teasing me. Because I couldn't wait anymore I whispered "Please..". Mildred just stopped and looked into my eyes, saying in a seductive voice  "What is it that you want, y/n?" I looked back into her eyes and said "Please fuck me, Mildred..". Seconds after I said that, Millie waited no more and started circling my clit slowly. As she did so, I let out a few moans and as she increased her speed, they became louder.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me." she said, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I nodded and she inserted a finger inside of me, slowly moving it in and out. My back arched and she added one more finger inside. She replaced her thumb that was rubbing my clit with her tongue. Her fingers started to pump in and out fast and I was focused on my orgasm that was approaching fast.

The feeling of Mildred's toungue rubbing my clit, her fingers moving in and out of me and her little moans sending vibrations trough my folds, made me reach my orgasm right there.

My moans and Mildred's filled the room as she helped me ride my climax.

As she took her fingers out of me, she started sucking on them, moaning at the taste.

My legs were shaking. Mildred laid next to me on the bed, cuddling me. My head was on her bare chest and I interlocked my fingers with her. She started humming and we slowly fell asleep...

____________________________
Hellooo. This is my first time writing this kind of stuff lol.

~Thx for reading❤️~