Chapter Two

I woke up at the strong light that was coming from the window. I got up from my bed and took a look otside the window. There was nothing new.. It was just the boring view as always.
   Just like in the every mornings I wait for Dolly to come and tell me its time for my medicine.

As I hear the key from the door starting to move I stare at the door and see the blonde nurse smiling at me. "Its time for your medicine." I just nod. And then she leaves... Its always the same. I do the same things every day and its a little annoying.

Before I decided to go to the day room I tried to brush my hair with my fingers. It was so painful. I haven't brushed my hair since I was brought here. I just quit whatever I tried to do with my hair and started to head to the room I was supposed to be.

On my way I see this unknown woman. She was dressed with a beautiful, yellow dress and was talking with Dolly about something but I couldn't hear. I was busy staring at her. Her red hair was so beautiful. Her whole body was just perfect. She was a goddess. Her face turned in my direction and looked at me without any emotion. I feel my heart skipping a beat. My face started to burn. I couldn't resist to this weird sensation so I started to walk fast to take my medicine. And I just embaressed myself again.. As always.

After I took the pills nurse Bucket gave me, I sat on the couch thinking about the beautiful woman I've seen earlier.

Huck's voice brings me to the reality. "Hello y/n! How are you today?" "I'm okay.. Thanks for asking." I say giving him a smile. It was a lie. I wasn't okay but I didn't want to talk about it. "Can I ask you something, Huck?" I asked him. "Yes, anything." He says.
  "When I was on my way here I saw this woman. I don't think I've seen her before.. Do you somehow know why is she here?" "Oh! You mean Miss Ratched? She's going to be a nurse in here. I believe she is going to start tomorow actually. Why are you asking? Huck says." "Oh ermm... I was just curious. " I say. He just smiles telling me he has some work to do. We say goodbye and he leaves.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this short chapter! I believe this is kinda boring but I promise it will start getting better :) Anywayssss thx for reading. Ly ❤️