Chapter Ten

I've never sleept that good in my entire life. When I woke up, wich was around 10 am, the sun shone brightly through the motel curtains. Thankfully, it was sunday so Mildred didn't had to go to work that day.

When I turned around, I noticed her still asleep. I couldn't help myself but stare at her. She looked divine. Her hair was down and she had a peaceful look on her face. I placed a kiss on her forehead and she slowly opened her eyes. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I said. She just smiled and started to caress my face with her hand. "Good morning, sweet-heart. How have you slept?" she asked me. "Great."I answered and her smile grew even bigger.

***
Mildred decided to take me out for lunch since we woke up too late for breakfast. The place she took me to was nice. It also had a beautiful view of the sea. I ordered what Mildred did because I didn't really know what to choose. "So I was thinking.. Y/n, I think we should leave this place." Mildred suddently said. I just watched her in shock. Leave this place? But we don't have any money.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean that I want to start a new life with you. We can move to any country. Somwhere where we can be together without people judging us. I want us to be free." she answered. I imagined me and Mildred somwhere where we could live freely. It would be perfect but I was affraid we couldn't afford that. I couldn't find a place to work in here because if someone from Lucia's State Hospital would recognize me they could send me back to the living hell.

A shiver ran down my spine as I tought about going back to that place. "Mildred, that's- how are we going to afford moving to a new country?" I asked. She just grabbed my hands in hers and said "I am going to work at Lucia's State Hospital. I'm going to get the money we need to move. Please just accept it." I looked into her eyes. She seemed so hopeful but anxious in the same time. I couldn't say no to her. So I just  squeezed her hands and nodded. "Okay." I whisper. As I said that word I noticed how her full face changed. She was happy now. The anxiety she had was gone and a big smile grew on her face wich caused me to smile too.

I watched her with pure admiration. She was going to be my saviour..

***
As we were so close to her motel room, she took my wrist and pulled me into her like she didn't care if anyone could watch us in that moment. She brought her hands to my face and pulled me in for a kiss. It was soft but full of emotion. Our lips were moving in synchronous. When we both pulled appart she said "I couldn't wait any longer to do that". After that, entered the motel room so she can take a bath but I decided to stay outside for a while.

As I was admiring the view of the sea I noticed this strange woman far away from where I was. She looked so familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it. She was staring at me and I started to get really uncomfortable. The woman gave me bad vibes. I couldn't stay outside under her gaze anymore so I entered into the motel room.

___________________________________________________________

Hello. New chapter ;) who do you think the suspicious woman is? Is she going to cause Mildred and y/n any problems? 👀 Also thanks for reading!!!