Chapter Eleven

When I woke up, I noticed Mildred wasn't next to me. At first I was confused but then I realized she's at work. As I was staring at the ceiling I was thinking how boring that day was going to be.

With a groan, I got up from the bed and I noticed a piece of paper on the nightstand. It read Good morning, sweetheart. Unfortunately I'm at work today and I won't be back 'till 7. There's some food in the fridge in case you' re hungry. Oh also, can you check the mailbox? I noticed that there are few envelopes in it. Don't have too much fun without me ;)
- M

I let out a chuckle as I finished reading the note.

After I ate a sandwich I went to check the envelopes as Mildred told me to. When I saw them, one got my full attention. It wrote that it was for me. As I opened it I freezed. I couldn't move. Every part of my body started to tremble. In the envelope were some photos of me and Mildred together.

The fear I felt in that moment was enormous. Who did this? Was the first question that came into my mind. I was affraid that everything will be ruined. The person who did that could send the photos to Lucia's State Hospital and they would not only come to get me, but Mildred too. I couldn't loose her.

I noticed that in the envelope there was a letter too. It read

Hello Y/n,
I figure you saw the pictures as long as you're reading this. I propose you to come meet me tonight at 6pm next to the restaurant you and Mildred went last time. You wouldn't like those pictures to  suddently arrive to the Lucia's State Hospital, would you?..
See you tonight!
-D

...

Who's "-D"? ...

____________________________________________

Short chapter. I think I'm going to update again today because I'm on my easter break and I'm bored lol.
Who do you think "-D" is tho? 🤔🤔 ;)

Thx for reading ❤️