Chapter Nine

After 2 months of pain it was finally the time to get out from the hospital. The doctor said that my wound healed enough for me to go home. Obviously, it's going to hurt sometimes but he said it just needs patience.

I didn't do much in those 2 months in the hospital. Mildred and I didn't do any physical contact because we couldn't risk someone to see us. They would not understand.

As me and Mildred walked out of the hospital, I felt the little, cold breeze blowing in my face. I let out a small sigh because it felt so good. Mildred took my hand in hers and directed me to her car. As we drove to her motel there was a silence between us. Fortunately, a comfortable one. I loved how we felt so.. great togheter. I felt free when I was with her. There's no one I've experienced this before but I was glad she was my first.

Anyways.. Somehow we made it to the motel. I'm not gonna lie, I was so tired. I could've feel my eyes closing.
When we entered Mildred's room she spoke "You look tired, darling. You should take a bath and then sleep". I just gave her a sad smile and agreed with her.

As she prepared the bathtub I was just sitting there admiring her. She had her hair up in her usual bun and she was dressed with a dress that hugged well her curves. "Sweetie, come check the water." After I put my hand in the bathtub I said "It's perfect. Thank you."
"No problem y/n! Do you think you can bath alone? Would you like me to help you?" she asked. I blush at the thought of Mildred helping me take a bath. Indeed.. I didn't think I could do it myself because my stomach still hurt a lot, so I found myself nodding at Mildred's question. She just hummed.

I shyly took off my clothes. Her eyes were glued on my body. I was affraid and anxious. I was affraid she would see my scars and think I'm weird. I didn't want her to leave me. She was the only person I had. The only person who brought me happiness. To my surprise, Mildred didn't seem to look disgusted. She took my hand and started to kiss my scars. After a while she whispered "You're beautiful, y/n". I felt my face turning red at the affirmation. No one had ever told me that. My stomach was filled with butterflies.

As I entered the bathtub, I started to relax at the feeling of the warm water surrounding my body. Mildred took a sponge and started to softly rub my skin with it. She started with my chest then continued with my neck and stomach. Her hands over my skin felt nice and relaxing. As she finished with my body she put some shampoo in her hand and started washing my hair. I let out a small moan as she rubs my skin. I could feel her tense but decided not to say anything. After she finished that, she gave me her hand wich I took and then she wrapped me into a towel.

When we got into bed all I could think was how lucky I was to have someone like Mildred. We cuddled before we fell asleep. She was spooning me and I felt so safe and warm under her arms. She planted a few kisses over my neck and shoulders and whispered into my ear "Goodnight, y/n". "Goodnight, Millie" I whispered back, and after that we both fell asleep.

_________________________________________

Hiii. I literally had a HUGE writer's block. I didn't really know how to continue this story but fortunately, now I do have some ideeas. :) I hope you like this chapter. ❤️