𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃

"Hey...wake up" a familiar speedsters voice whispered from beside my bed.

I groaned tiredly and shook my head no, not even bothering to open my eyes.

"Come on, please?" He begged. I sighed and opened my eyes to see him in pyjama pants and a zip up sweater with a tank top underneath as he held a box.

I was also in my bed, which is not where I fell asleep.

"You're not even dressed yet" I pointed out, as I turned over "come back when you're ready"

"That's the point, just open the box"

I sighed and finally caved in, sitting up. Wallys face lit up as he turned on the lamp beside my bed and sat across from me.

He placed the box in between us. It was a light green colour. I looked up at him confused. He just smiled and urged me to open it.

I sighed and took the lid off, on-top of some tissue which covered more items was placed a small box. I paused and glanced up at him.

"How much money did you spend on me?"

Wally just shrugged it off, "I helped out different members of the league with some every day things and saved up the money"

"Wally you didn't have to do this"

"Shut up and open it"

I listened to him and grabbed the cube and opened it to reveal a thin gold ring with a small red crystal heart in the centre.

"Holy shit" I gasped and looked up at him in shock.

"Do you like it? I wasn't sure if you would" He began, scratching the back of his neck.

I smiled and nodded, "I love it. Thank you"

"Oh good" he sighed in relief, "now keep going"

"This is a lot" I stated, putting the ring on and smiling at the way it rested on my finger. After this my cheeks were probably going to hurt from smiling but I was alright with that.

I continued to open the tissue revealing a set of light beige pyjamas with small hearts on it, along with a white knit sweater which had a few hearts across the chest.

"I'm sensing a theme" I joked, "thank you. I love them"

Wallys face lit up, "really? They aren't too cheesy?"

I nodded, "I think they're just the right amount of cheesy...but why are you doing this? It's not my birthday yet"

He paused and furrowed his eyebrows, "it's February 14th"

"Not yet" I thought out-loud. I grabbed my phone and checked the date, sure enough he was right.
"Oh"

"You really forgot?"

"I guess so" I stated simply.

"Well then. Happy birthday beautiful" The speedster leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "Now get changed so we can go"

I watched as he stood and walked out, "go where?"

"You'll see" he finished, shutting the door behind him.

~ ~ ~

After getting changed Wally took me into the forest near the mountain. We had been walking for a while now and I was beginning to get curious. However, the pyjamas did keep us comfy so I had to give him that.

"Either you're kidnapping me and I'm about to end up on true crime, or you have no clue where we're going" I stated

"Believe it or not Miss Grayson, I have a very good sense of direction" he took my hand and began to lead me up a hill.