6 (18+)

Namjoon Pov

Jin's moans and mumbled swears drove me on. I shifted his legs, taking them into my arms, his knees draped over my elbows. I moved up onto my knees and started pounding into his gaping ass.

Jin pushed his body against mine, trying to take every inch of my thrusts. I pushed back, lifting him further off the bed, giving me a new angle. He screamed out as my massive cock hit his prostate perfectly, over and over.

Jin quivered around me as I drove into him as a man possessed. My climax came rushing up, pushing my body into a frenzied pace. I graved his dick and pumped it in my hand, matching my thrusts.

I slammed into Jin as my body released another massive load. I felt his cock throb in my hand as he started to cum beneath me. I pulled out before the condom overflowed inside him and I lowered his body back to the bed.

Jin pulled me down to the mattress next to him and cuddled up against me. "Thank you", he whispered so quietly I barely heard over my still racing heartbeat. "Thank you Baby", I said into his temple, my lips on his skin and hair.

We lay there, holding each other close, not speaking while we caught our breath

We lay there, holding each other close, not speaking while we caught our breath. Jin's hands skimmed over my body and his lips lightly kissed my neck and jaw. I wish time would stop here, I could sleep next to him, but destiny has different things stored for me.

After an hour of silent cuddling, I started to dress up again. "I need to go home, you have a flight after a few hours." "Yeah", Jin nodded as he let me go.

"I really can't thank you enough for tonight Joon. I needed this and you have been so kind and amazing. Not to mention the best fuck I've probably ever had", Jin said while grinning."

"I needed it too, Thank you Jin. I had an amazing time. Look me up if You're ever back in Seoul", I knew He'll never be back.

Jin pulled on his shorts and saw me to the door. We kissed goodbye and I walked away. I cried as I rode a cab home.

I felt Jin probably cried too. We both needed each other tonight. We both knew it couldn't be more than that.

I came back home, took a shower while crying and then I fell into a deep dark sleep. Noona as usual had ten thousand different questions the next morning. God! This woman! She was up in the hospital on night duty and in the morning she still has the energy to annoy me and pull my leg.

I told noona I met a hot guy, and we had hot sex, good food, and more hot sex. But It hurt me and I know it's silly but I kinda felt heartbroken. Over the next few weeks I focused on work only, no dating app, no hooking up, I needed to move on from Jin.

I picked up working up again and took a gym membership. Finally, I decided to look for another hot fuck. My body is looking tight and toned after weeks of weight training.

I look back at the feeling I developed for Jin but it doesn't hurt me anymore rather I feel grateful that it happened, and it means that I have moved on. I was casually swiping off guys, I couldn't find anyone my type so I was about to close the app and suddenly I got a text. Someone texted me, " how big is your dick? it looks huge. send me a pic."