4 (18+)

Namjoon POV

Namjoon POV

Namjoon Noticed a wedding ring on Jin's finger. He immediately started to panic because if this man is married he doesn't want to be a homewrecker. He thought about leaving the place.

But something in him stopped him and he bravely asked, "Are you Married?" Jin was surprised because of the question. Then he realized that the wedding ring was still on his finger. "My husband died 6 months ago due to cancer and I forgot to remove the ring".

Namjoon POV

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...." Jin smiled calmly and said, "it's okay". But I was panicking big time I just said everything in one breath, " actually I was cheated on by my husband so I don't want to be the reason for someone's relationship to die. In my brain, all I could think about is I probably killed the mood.

Jin again smiled very calmly and said " That means both of us to need this". He was absolutely right. I stepped closer to him and ran my hands down his arm.

I found the hem of his tee-shirt and lifted it over his head. Jin leaned in and kissed my neck while unbuttoning my shirt and the waistband of my pants. He smelled like musk.

I was hard as a rock already

I was hard as a rock already. I hadn't had sex for more than 1 year at this point. Soon we were on the king-sized bed, kissing and touching each other everywhere.

Jin's body was incredible. His porcelain white skin was silky smooth as I explored him with my mouth. I have never been with any guy other than Jackson. 

Jin is my first one-night stand. I felt weird but I ignored it. I followed the lead of my raging boner and shut off my brain.

Both of us wanted this and needed this. Soon Jin had my cock in his throat. No one had ever deep-throated me.

Jackson barely sucked my dick. I was large enough that he was intimidated to try something like that. Whatever Jin was doing felt incredible.

 Whatever Jin was doing felt incredible

" You're going to make me cum, Jin. I need your ass, now!" I nearly shouted it as I pulled him up off my erection. He smiled as he climbed into my lap.

He reached for the condoms and lube, then carefully rolled the condom down my rigid length. Jin squirted lube into his hand and rubbed it on his tight little pucker and then slid his slickened hand down my sheathed shaft. "I want you to fuck me hard, Namjoon", He nearly whined the words as he pushed himself down onto my big dick.

Jin gasped and I felt him relax and tighten as he worked his way down my nine and a half fat inches. I had my hands on his waist, supporting him as he took my cock deeper and deeper. he settled onto my hips and opened his eyes to look at my face.

He grinned and wiggled around on top of me. "Fuck! You feel amazing Jin. I'll Fuck you as hard as you need", I promised him and I was ready to deliver.

I was so turned on by the contrast of our bodies as he sat impaled on me. His beautiful skin glowed warmly in the low light of his hotel room. It was erotic and beautiful looking to my artistic eyes.

Finally, Jin lifted his hips and started a slow, steady pace as his body adjusted to taking me in long deep strokes

Finally, Jin lifted his hips and started a slow, steady pace as his body adjusted to taking me in long deep strokes. The sensation nearly overwhelmed me until I had to take control. I tightened my hands on his waist and started setting a faster pace.