12

Namjoon POV

I took control and said, " I was going to eat some gimbap at my desk if I'm being honest". Hoseok smiled and asked, " Would you like to get lunch with me?" He was so handsome and sweet that this is utterly unbelievable to me. "Yeah that would be great, I need a break", I stood and grabbed my phone and wallet.

Hoseok held the office door for me and his hand ghosted over my lower back as he ushered me out. My stomach took a cartwheel at the barest hint of his touch. As we walked two blocks to a Thai place I fought with my own mind.

I needed to remember that this wasn't a date. It was friends eating lunch and that's it. He probably wanted to ask me about his girls' progress in education.

I needed to calm down. Hoseok held my chair for me as I sat down. He was a gentleman.

 We ordered our food and chatted easily. I was able to be in the moment without fantasizing about my dream life with Hoseok and his daughters. He asked about noona, just casually formally not because he had any interest in her.

 He asked about noona, just casually formally not because he had any interest in her

That was rare and nice. The conversation flowed naturally and we didn't discuss my sister or the twins further than the formal pleasantries. It felt like a date but I pushed that thought down.

I could be friends with an incredible guy. I could! I swear! Why did he have to be so fucking dreamy looking though! ugh! " Joon, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a show with me. I got tickets that I planned on giving to the girls but they have a school party that night", he shallower hard after saying this.

Was this a date? Oh my fucking God. What should I say? I wanted to scream out YES! I'd go to anywhere with this man. But I pretended to be that I am all calm and keeping it together, I answered, " That sounds fun. When is it and who is performing?"

Hoseok smiled and answered, " It's Harry Styles and It's Saturday night. I understand if you can't make it". "Harry styles? Really? They're my favorite, it's going to be an amazing show", I almost jumped with happiness.

Hoseok lit up and smiled at me. I nearly swooned from the look on his face. He looked young and carefree and simply gorgeous.

Hoseok's golden-brown eyes sparkled as he grinned at me

Hoseok's golden-brown eyes sparkled as he grinned at me. He excitedly talked about the concert and I wondered if he was actually the only Harry Styles fan in the family. Did he buy them for himself and a date? That must be it.

 His date fell through, he was embarrassed so he claimed the tickets were for the girls. He asked me so that he wouldn't have to go alone. I was sure it was something like that.

One Saturday I paced the apartment trying to figure out what to wear. I finally caved and contacted the twins under the guise of checking before their school party. They were excited to tell me about their dresses and hairstyles and shoes.

 Ji Woo bragged about her date. Woo In had a date as well but she didn't share everything like Ji Woo always did. They reminded me of noona and me as a kid and it made me smile.

I Finally asked my real question. "What's your dad wearing for tonight's concert? I don't want to overdress or underdress". "He hasn't decided yet," Woo In said in a disappointed voice.

 "He hasn't decided yet," Woo In said in a disappointed voice