27(18+)

NAMJOON POV

"Can I touch you?" The look in Hobi's eyes had turned hot. "Fuck yes," I blurted out my reply. His hand ran over the front of my pants. 

Hoseok traced my length with his palm. His eyes got even bigger. I was starting to worry he was afraid But then he was trying to open my fly.

"Let me do that. Your hands are still healing," I gently pushed his hand away and undid the button and zipper on my jeans. Even with his fingers bandaged, he quickly had his right hand down my pants. 

Hobi gripped my erection through my thin underwear. "Fuck!", I hissed out the one word as his strong hand closed around me. Still gripping me, he looked into my eyes. 

"Wow. What do you usually do? Top?", Hoseok asked curiously."Yeah, usually," I realized it didn't matter Hobi. I would take him any way he wanted me. 

I assumed he topped exclusively based on his history

I assumed he topped exclusively based on his history. "But I'm flexible about it, "I said.  "No, I want you to fuck me. I used to feel ashamed that I desired cock, but I don't feel ashamed anymore. I love cock," Hobi said like a lost puppy.

Hoseok gave me such a funny look that I couldn't help but burst out laughing. He just shook his head at me, blushing furiously and grinning like a fool. "Oh my god, I love you, Hobi. You make me so completely happy," The words spilled out, confessing more than I'd intended. 

So much for taking it slow. "I love you too, Joonie," He looked serious all of a sudden. His lips crashed back into mine. 

"Bedroom, now," He managed to get his words out between our feverish kissing. I took his right forefinger and thumb in my hand and quickly led him back to his room. He pushed me down onto the bed and helped me pull my pants off.

We were both naked in a few seconds and he was crawling onto the bed giving me the most primal look any man ever had. My stomach flipped and my body strained towards him of its own accord. His lips met mine as our chests met. 

We lay back on the bed together, touching each other from head to toe

We lay back on the bed together, touching each other from head to toe. His body felt scorching hot all along with mine. His muscles were even more incredible than I'd imagined. 

I'd imagined them many, many times. His skin was smooth, sprinkled with the perfect amount of hair, and untouched by ink or piercings. He looked purely male and it drove me wild.

His smell was intoxicating and the way he kissed me was incredible. I'd never been kissed before, at least that's how it felt after kissing him. He was completely present, which was brand new for me.

We took our time and kissed and caressed for a while. Slowly the touching got more heated and I started to take the lead. I pushed him back into the pillows and kissed my way down his chest, over his stomach, and finally, between his legs.

I took his sizable manhood into my mouth and started pleasuring him. He intently watched me and his words were all so sweet and loving, making me want him even more. "Your touch is incredible, Joon. I love how you love me," His eyes slid closed as he savored the sensations.