"Dassit?" He scrunches up his face after I immediately pull away.

I grab his jaw and pull him into a real kiss. His hands roam freely down my hips and ass.

"That better?" I ask pulling away.

"Ion know, I need another one to be sho." He licks his lips.

"Bye, I gotta get dressed. We been in bed all morning." I walk out the bathroom.

"What's this?" I pick up his drink off the dresser.

"Don't drink my shit up Mercedes!"

"What's innit?" I say before taking a sip.

"Codeine."

"Mmm it's good as hell." I take another sip.

"That shit ah have you leaning, no more." He chuckles.

"Aight." I sit it back down and plop down on the bed.

"Whatever happened with you and the nigga that pulled you outta the party?" He comes out of the bathroom.

"Oh ian heard from him inna while." I lie and he nods.

"You fuck with D?" He asks.

"I fuck with you." I correct him.

"You got game." He chuckles..

"How you think I be pulling all these niggas?" I cheese.

"Mmcht only nigga you gone be pulling is me, ya heard?" He lifts my chin up to look at him.

"Yea." I nod.

"Good. What you finna do today?" He sprays on his cologne.

"I'm going to my nail appointment, you gone come with me?" I ask.

"Nah, how long that ah take?" He asks heading back to the bathroom.

"Mmmm, I'm not getting no design so like an hour." I shrug.

"I gotta pick up my son from his mama house. I'll prolly pick you up later tho." He clips his chain on.

"Fasho." I get up and hug him from behind.

He snaps a picture of us in the mirror and saves it to his phone.

"Don't post that." I say and he nods.

"Bye I'll see you later." I kiss his cheek.

"See you later bae." He stares at my ass through the mirror as I walk away.

I drive to my nail shop and check in. I sit down and wait.

I can't help but to remember how D would force me to let him pay for my cosmetics and compliment me on it. He'd usually go to my appointments too, whether it was hair or nails or even waxing and lash extensions.

How he act like my boyfriend then declare himself single whenever he wanted to fuck sum hoe.

"I'm pissing myself off." I sigh and try to think of something else.

I wash my hands while my nail lady cleans up her station.

"Mercedes!" The lady yells out.

"What we doing today?" She asks me.

"Baby blue and lavender on every other nail. Coffin shaped." I mumble.

...

"Thank youuu." I cheese after she turns off the dryer.

"You very welcome." She smiles.

I tip her and head outside. Loud obnoxious voices cause me to look in their direction.

It's D's sister on the phone with her best friend, Montana.

"What's up?" I ask and she walks towards me.

"You said it was all smoke once I catch you outside that hospital." She gets in my face.

"Is that D's new bitch? Beat her ass, friend!" Montana laughs on speaker.

"I just got my nails done, catch me another time." I shrug.

"Pussy ass hoe. I knew you wasn't gone do shit." She laughs.

"Did you pay fa ma nails, bitch!?" I hold my fingers up.

"You too broke to afford to get em fixed?" Her lil friend laughs.

"Bitch broke where!?" I pull a stack of money out of my purse and throw it on her.

She lunges at me, dropping her phone and I protect my face.

I make a fist that protects my nails and punch her in the mouth. She keeps hitting my chest, knocking the wind out of me.

She hits me with her purse and I knee her stomach. She holds it in pain so I take the opportunity to hit her face a couple of times.

"Bitch-" I yell as she knocks me down.

"Fuck deez nails." I mumble to myself.

I start swinging left and right at her, nails breaking and all. I get the upper hand and flip us over to where I'm on top of her.

I lock her in place with my legs while I hit her face with one fist and dodge her hits with the other.

"Aye, aye, aye!" Someone yells drawing attention to us.

People jump in to separate us. Someone holds my arm so I stop swinging but I grab her hair with my other.

She yanks my hair too so I start kicking her. Her hand slips off of me and they quickly pull her away.

"That's why I fucked Juju bitch!" I yell.

Juju is her ex. I didn't intentionally sleep with him but since I did, I said that shit to piss her off.

She runs back at me but they snatch her back.

"OLE CEMETERY PUSSY HAVING ASS! I HOPE YO ASS CAN'T HAVE BABIES NO MO!" She screams, pissed off.