Jordan and Lily Moments

* They met back in 2019 when Lily ended up going out into Liverpool for the day while they were in England for the BLACKPINK tour. And she literally bumped into Jordan, where they both ended up recognising each other as Lily had gone viral overnight after confessing she was bisexual the night before. 

* Jordan was taken at the time of when they met but then they started to reconnect during 2020 when Jordan was at home every day and they were both face timing each other, which made them become close friends. And unknown to Lily Jordan had feelings for the girl, which he kept secret for a year as Lily was dating Minho. 

* Once Lily was in a car crash it made things panic for Jordan. He was so scared as he was going through Lily's members to find out information on her before she woke up. 

* Then once Lily and Minho split up Jordan was a friend for her and he knew she just needed someone to be there for her, which he was. And it took them three to four months before Lily came over to England at the very end of December 2021. 

* Which is one thing you know Lily came over to spend time with Jordan and do a few brand deals with each other. And one thing everyone knows is that DISPATCH followed Lily to England and got pictures of the two at midnight on New Years Eve. 

* They both confessed just before midnight was reached, Jordan couldn't hold in his feelings which Lily had reciprocated since October/November of 2021. 

* Since Lily arrived in the UK she has been staying with Jordan and his daughter, Elexa. And they both have gotten on surprisingly well, with the four year old having taken a liking to the Kpop singer. 

* Their date nights make up many different things. Typically they will have Elexa be with Jordan's parents or when Elexa is with her biological mother. 

* But for date nights they both love typically staying in. They have only been on a few dates out of their house, as they don't want to risk having photos taken of them.

* On date nights they typically make food, eat, watch a few movies, typically have a moment where they both end up doing something in Jordan's garden. Typically ends with them playing a mini game of football which ends with Lily pretending her hurt her so she can go inside and relax before they go to bed. And then it ends with them having deeper conversations as it's just natural for them. 

* The day after they revealed they were together, Jordan posted a video of him and Lily cuddling in bed with a blanket over them, with 'Harry Potter and The goblet Of Fire' playing in the back ground, and Jordan's hands were running up and down her back, making her shiver.

* Lily loves just sitting with Jordan. She likes it when they will sit with each other even if they are in silence. And then when he holds her hand because she has such small hands compared to Jordan and they both find it relaxing, and they rub their thumb on the back of their hand. Or just when they stand with each other as she is perfect height to be tucked under Jordan's arm which they both say is perfect for each of them.

* Jordan throwing Lily over his shoulder and running with her randomly is typically how their date nights end. Typically after they end up having a mini match of football and Lily has just attempted to trip up Jordan. 

* They always contact each other and they have really good communication with each other, which makes their relationship very healthy.

* Lily is obsessed with stealing Jordan's things, she has a collection of his shirts, hoodies, joggers and some of his necklaces and rings for whenever.

LILY MEETING LIVERPOOL FC:

Lily was absolutely terrified for the day she would be meeting Jordan's teammates. They were some of his best mates and she wanted them to like her. 

Jordan was trying to keep her calm as they were having a chill day as a team with all of the partners and kids of the team. 

Lily was happy as she would have Perrie and Alex who she already had met on New Years Eve. 

But the day as a whole was fun, she ended up having fun with the group. She got along best with Van Dijk's wife, Rike Nooitgedagt, and obviously with Perrie. 

But she got on well with the team, she ended up being forced into a game of Football with Rike they were both just trying to fuck with each other or their partners or just the other boys. They ended up not even following the rules of Football at all. They both just had their partner on the floor at some point in the match. 

Lily was on a team with Van Dijk and Rike was on Jordan's team, so they would be opposite their partner and they could also tackle each other. 

They stopped caring after Rike and Lily both attempted to take down their partners.

Jordan Meeting BLACKPINK:

Jordan has never met BLACKPINK in person, he has met them over face time and they now have a group chat together. It is used mostly by Jordan, Lisa and Rose. 

They met in early January over face time and they got along decently. 

Even with the slight language barrier, between them they get along very well, and they all have a laugh together.