BLACKPINK House Episode 7

In the morning Rose and Iris were stood on the decking yelling for the cats to come eat their breakfast that they had left out for them and Lisa was inside for them telling them that they aren't there because they didn't leave food out and then Ro...

In the morning Rose and Iris were stood on the decking yelling for the cats to come eat their breakfast that they had left out for them and Lisa was inside for them telling them that they aren't there because they didn't leave food out and then Rose broke the cat food bag that was already open and made a mess in the kitchen. Lisa and Iris wondered why they were being brought into the mess that Rose made as they were just hugging each other while Rose made the mess. Iris and Rose carried out the two bowls of food for them and Lisa and Jisoo joined them as they yelled for where they were and Iris was yelling for Gray to come back.

They were all in the upstairs living room singing and having fun and making a song from two of the massage sticks. Jennie had already made plans for the day to go out and make some things with a professional and promised to make the maknaes something each. Lisa wanted to do archery. Rose wanted to go trampolining. Iris had plans to go to a Boba tea café and make her own menu item for the business as she has liked the company since before they debuted. After this talk they had the maknaes make their own plans as a trio which was a mixture of good ideas and bad because when they are together they can get very chaotic. Jisoo wanted to go roller skating like in BOOMBAYAH.

Rose Lisa and Iris left first as they had more things to do as there were three of them. Their first stop was for archery for Lisa's interest. They stopped to get snacks on their way before they arrived even with Rose wanting to stop for pho. And got a few pictures at this pink store on pink seats. They arrived at the arrow factory and they had their guards put on them and Lisa messed around and they put four arrows in each quiver. As Iris had her first shot she got her arrow in the black section. The more they practiced the better they got at it and had a competition. The winner of the third round got the person who came in third place to buy them something and second place was in the middle as you didn't get anything but you didn't buy anyone anything. In the first shot Iris got a four which was between both Rose and Lisa's score. With Iris' second she got another 4 so she stayed in second place. In the next shot Iris got a 8 and was at 25 still in second place the safe zone. In Iris' next shot Iris stayed in second place and kept at a steady number and Rose got a ten and the game had finished and all the girls froze with Rose overjoyed. If Iris won she said she would want to get the pink fluffy jacket she saw in the pink shop. With the second round Lisa changed bows and Iris got an 8 as Lisa got a 10 and Rose got an 8 as well. During the second round Iris won the round and Lisa lost but Rose got less than Lisa in the round so Rose had to pay for the fluffy jacket.

Leaving the arrow factory Rose got a piggyback from Lisa as a second bet in the first round. On the way home they stopped off at the pink store first and Iris got her jacket from Rose. They went to the Pho restaurant and they sat down on high stools and they ate food to make sure they were ready for their afternoon activities. Iris' favourite was the fried rice. Iris' told the girls about her favourite food being Chinese and Indian due to the complex flavours each has which makes it so nice like Indian is spicy and Chinese is just full of swell and salty flavours.

In the early afternoon they made it to the trampolining place. They begin by doing safety exercises and warm ups and about some jumps. Iris and Rose were quite good but Lisa struggled. When doing the sit down jump Lisa fell to her knees and bottom and Iris ended up laughing and crying for Lisa. Iris liked trampolining and enjoyed the mix of the knee and bottom bounce. They attempted to play basketball and when it was Iris' go after Lisa's Iris only just made the basket and her finders scraped the post due to her short height which was made prominent with the lack of shoes which gave her the height as she only wore heeled boots so she looked like a baby fairy next to the two giant babies. They made another bet of who can take the funnier picture of them jumping. Iris did a cross legged jump with her arms crossed and she did a flower in tree pose. With the lights changing they got up and BOOMBAYAH played and Iris hide until Rose found her by the projector and grabbed her and took her and they played when the song was on. Iris got buried in the foam pit by a group of like 7 year olds and was saved by Lisa and Rose and the boys and they pushed each other into the foam pit.

On their way to the Boba tea place they spoke about random things and soon got their and were greeted by the staff who took them into the upstairs of the café where they had a private café room so they sat in there and were brought samples of all the different flavours they could have and the Boba balls and jelly with syrups and they made their dream Boba. During the tea tasting Lisa kept tasting them and on some fruity teas she pulled a face till she got to the chai tea where her face found a favourite base. During this Rose was trying hers and was trying the bases wondering what could work and she found some that were very sour and were not that pleasant for her until she had an iced lemon and peach tea which was her favourite. Iris was trying to make hers as unique as possible so she tried two flavours of tea at the same time and she chose the mango and the traditional non milk tea which she mixed together to make mango iced tea. With the syrups Lisa didn't choose one and Iris chose a pineapple syrup and Rose chose a mango syrup for the sides. For the actual Boba balls Lisa enjoyed popping them in her mouth and at one point and almost spilled a small jar of them over and ended up choosing the normal tapioca balls. Rose when choosing had trouble for what would go with hers and she chose apple Boba balls as it complimented the flavours well. Iris wanted hers to be a fun and risky choice so she tried all of them and she chose grapefruit and to put her own spin on it the café asked her if she wanted to add anything as after this they wanted it for their menu so she added some gochugaru flakes to make it spicy how she likes it and they sealed each of the drinks up and made an extra of Iris' so she could keep some and have them later for her and her members and they didn't have as much spice as hers.

Walking to the restaurant where they would meet Jennie and Jisoo, Iris had her box and was careful with it and they soon arrived and came into the restaurant with Iris sitting at the end away from the window between Jennie and Jisoo and they began eating immediately. The maknaes received rings with their first initial on and on Iris' she had a moon on it and they asked the unnies to react and judge their pictures. Lisa got the best reaction from them and she won. Iris shared her Boba with the unnies on the way home and had them try it with three extras which were going into the fridge for the next day.