Blackpink on The Late Late Show With James Corden

2019

FLINCH

FLINCH

The show had just come back from the ad break and they were introduced as one of the hottest girl groups in music today. He was going to test their steely nerves which made Iris scared as she knew was to come of it and she was between Lisa and Rose and was feeling nervous as she is a very jumpy person.

When asked they all did know about how to play the game but he explained how they would be stood behind the glass and fruit and vegetables would be fired at them causing Jennie yo say oh my gosh and Iris giggled at her unnie and they had to try not to flinch.

Out of the members they all immediately looked to the maknae who was hiding a bit behind Rose as she knew this was coming as she scares the easiest of all of the members and was shaking and Jennie was also a jittery person so she pointed to Jennie to say about how jittery Jennie can get.

Jisoo and Jennie went first to stand behind the glass. They both were asked questions and Jisoo replied with her iconic line 'I'm not scary' When the Fruit shot out Iris flinched alongside Rose and Lisa and Jennie with Jisoo being calm. They gave hugs as they came back.

Lisa and Rose went together behind the glass. They both looked quite scared and they thought they were going to be better then the unnies as they are always there to protect them. They were scared and James kept asking questions before the fruit came out of the face of James. This caused Jennie and Iris out of the box to flinch as well as Lisa and Rose. When they came back around from the box she gave them a hug for being brave.

Iris was last of the members and she volunteered to go alone and last. When she got behind the glass she was asked questions about Mamma Mia 2 Here We Go Again and how long she was apart from the girls. James also asked her about English shows and what she watched and the first answer she gave was Gavin and Stacey and Death In Paradise. This was the last thing she said before the fruit shot out towards her and she screamed and ducked from the fruit that hit the glass and practically ran out from behind the glass and back to her unnies where she hugged all of them. Before she came back out and they asked James if he had ever played the game before.

With James behind the glass they put lots of fruit in the face and they switched up who had the button and Iris ended up having the button and they kept it a secret from him. Rose was talking to him as she pressed the button and when she did he didn't flinch which amazed the girls. Jennie and the girls picked some frit out of his hair that had ended up there.

2021

What Is BLACKPINK's Routine Before Taking The Stage?

Due to COVID 19 the girls couldn't be in the studio but they had an interview and performed Pretty Savage

They all waved at James when they appeared on the screen. They were asked about any pre-show rituals they have. Before they go on stage they all do a low five together before they walk out from back stage whish was funny due to the noise made after they went one two three.

Iris was asked about how they prepared for the show with busy schedules. Iris answered with how they practiced when they all had things to do. For Rose and Iris it was they would shorten filming times and extend how long it took to film the scenes so they could get practices in for the show. Jennie Lisa and Jisoo then would have a mix of free time and time to practice for the show for their solo stages.

Jennie was asked what they fans should expect from The Show their live streamed concert from YouTube. Jennie said about how scared they were due to it being their first live streamed concert but over the past few months they had worked so had to get it ready for Blinks. They were at the venue for their concert. They were very excited for their concert. Jennie was very convincing when telling James they would keep the late late show sign up.

Rose was asked about her premiering some of her solo material. Rose answered with just performing the song for the fans will be exciting and the fans have been kept waiting and that was enough for her.

Jisoo was asked about what she was waiting for when they are allowed to perform again in person for fans. She answered about missing the BLINKs voices and energy and cant wait until they can interact with them onstage.

 She answered about missing the BLINKs voices and energy and cant wait until they can interact with them onstage