Crackhead Moments of Iris

*SIRI VOICE* "Hello my friends. The Maknae of BLACKPINK has had some crackhead moments and we will go through all of them today."

Numero Uno:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Numero Uno:

Iris made her way to Jeremy's room and she placed his cup of tea down and she grabbed a pillow and threw it at him hitting him in the middle of the fore head. And the second he was up and said "Jesus Christ woman, I'm up." She grabbed the camera and walked out of the room with the next cup.

Numero deux:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Numero deux:

Iris popping up in the behind the scenes of Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again and she just popped up and yelled at lunch in the table read just to yell "He's got a boat." As Rosie's iconic line.

And she just went "Stop, stop." When the rest of the cast laughed at her as she feigned a blush on her cheeks before bursting out into laughter along with the rest of the cast.

" When the rest of the cast laughed at her as she feigned a blush on her cheeks before bursting out into laughter along with the rest of the cast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Numarul trei:

In the middle of 'Why Did It Have To Be Me?' Iris and Josh just broke out into laughter as they couldn't keep them selves from one upping each other. This mostly consisted of at one point Iris pushing Josh off of the boat and into the water. Before he pulled her in after he fell as she went to help him up but he betrayed her.

Then they were shown looking like drowned rats and Iris forced them to pose like the drowned rats in Flushed Away, in the movie poster, and Josh messed up their hair as they posed.

Lovesick Girls ❤️Blackpink's 5th Member❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें