Minho and Iris on Iris' YouTube

Dinner Date During A Pandemic 20th November 2020 Iris' youtube channel

Iris was walking around Minho's apartment in SHINee as she had finished her mini break from her solo album as she had finished filming for the music video and she had only had dance practices left to film alongside her solo stages after the debut ...

Iris was walking around Minho's apartment in SHINee as she had finished her mini break from her solo album as she had finished filming for the music video and she had only had dance practices left to film alongside her solo stages after the debut of the songs. Iris was waiting for Minho to come out of his bedroom so she began to tell the camera that she was having a dinner date with Minho and they were going to cook the food and then watch a movie after they had eaten.

After she finished speaking Minho walked out ready for their date and he took her to the kitchen where he would show her that they were going to cook fried chicken, Kimchi fried rice and ramen. Iris began with getting the Kimchi cut up with Minho cooking the rice while the pork belly was placed in the pan for a light cook. Iris had placed the chopped up kimchi into the container that originally had the kimchi into it. She then moved into the chicken which she took out of the bag it had been marinating in for the full day and Iris began placing it in the flour then egg then cornstarch for frying before Minho took over the frying as she didn't like going that close to hot oil. Iris then picked up the camera and danced around the room as they listened to Superm and she finished off making the kimchi fried rice by adding it all into one pan to finish cooking and Minho added boiling water to the instant ramen pot. They soon had the food ready and they took it all to the couch where they began eating.

Iris loved spending time with him and they had a montage of moments with each other:
* Minho and Iris feeding each other parts of the fried chicken.
* Minho dropping some rice on to the floor and Iris had to pick up Hades and Zeus so they wouldn't eat some and Zeus loves Minho and he sat on his lap waiting for some chicken when he was given some he jumped off Minho's lap and went to the other side of the couch.
* Iris laughing at little joke Minho would make.
* Minho tickling Iris.
* Iris and Minho finishing off almost all of the food but leaving it out for after the movie.
* The dogs coming and sitting on their laps.

Iris picked the camera up as they spoke to the camera about the situation of them being outed by DISPATCH and what they were gonna do and they said that they had both taken COVID 19 tests so they knew if they had it or not and they were both negative and They both cuddled up as they were turning on Parasite as that was what they were going to watch and they kept the camera on to show them feeding each other chicken and other food they didn't finish and them watching the show intently with Iris falling asleep during the movie causing Minho to pick her up and take her to bed and kept her in her clothes as they were comfy pants and not jeans and he got changed off camera before he came back and said goodnight to fans before the camera was turned off for the night.

What We Eat in A Day Together 27th November 2020 Iris' youtube channel

What We Eat in A Day Together  27th November 2020 Iris' youtube channel