Mamma Mia 2 Behind The Scenes

Episode 1

Iris was sat in her room in the dorms waiting for three o'Clock as she was telling the camera about her being in Mamma Mia 2 Here We Go Again

Iris was sat in her room in the dorms waiting for three o'Clock as she was telling the camera about her being in Mamma Mia 2 Here We Go Again. She told them how she got the role and how excited she was to meet the cast in a few days for the table read and then the actual filming where she would hopefully be able to meet some international BLINKs for her first time going to Croatia and Sweden.

When the clock reached three she showed herself going live and uploading a picture of her and a video of her being told that she was going to be Mamma Mia 2 as Young Donna and will be honoured playing alongside the legacy cast.

There was a montage of her laughing alongside fans in the VLIVE that she was hosting and her dancing along to songs and each of the members came into her room where they congratulated her on the role and they each did something fun with each other. Lisa and Iris both danced together to some random songs and had fun laughing with each other. Rose and Iris both played on the bass and guitar and tried to teach each other how to play some notes and they played and sang along with Stay. Jennie and Iris both showed off some summer clothes they had bought the day before when they were going shopping for things to wear while filming and getting to shoots and in her free time. Jisoo joined her and they spoke about random things and made too many meme faces and moments that fans couldn't keep up with them.

~~

"Today my manager is coming over with my Mamma Mia 2 script and I'm excited to finally be able to read the script to see what will fully happen in the movie as it seems different to the first one for the fact that there is a present and a past sto...

"Today my manager is coming over with my Mamma Mia 2 script and I'm excited to finally be able to read the script to see what will fully happen in the movie as it seems different to the first one for the fact that there is a present and a past story to this."

The manager walked into the meeting room with the mail in his hand and passed her the script that he saw had the name on it that they had told them to use so it wouldn't be taken and used somewhere else and Iris wouldn't be in trouble for losing a script of so much importance.

She ripped open the top and she showed the camera the front cover with her name on it and everyone else's names on it with their character name. She looked and saw the phone numbers of the cast in the first page after it is opened and she didn't show that page to anyone else other than herself in case someone was able to unblur the video.