GDA 2019

Minho was at home, watching the Golden Disk Awards. He knew Iris was going to be performing so he would watch it. 

It was just the opening and the five girls walked out. Minho's eyes focused in on Iris and her strut that demanded the attention of fans watching. 

She saw her waved and a wink was sent to the camera, he was sure his heart would burst at the wink alone. But he was confused as to how she made him feel. Sure, she made his stomach churn whenever she was around him, but he couldn't admit this. He hadn't a faintest clue as to how she felt about him. 

She might just see him as an older brother for all he knew, so he would keep these feeling in until the right time, when he knew she felt the same way. 

~~

When it was the girls of BLACKPINK turn to perform he watched, his full focus on the screen. He watched as the left came down, knowing how scared she had been of it in rehearsals when she had the chance to message him. 

She didn't like the lift but she loved the fire surrounding it. 

Once she was down on the ground and walking, he saw the amount of sass she held as she walked in the line. And he was glad there had been no injuries from her. 

Once Ddu Du Ddu Du started playing he kept his eyes on where she would be even if she was cut off screen. When it was her first rap he watched as she owned the stage, and she just winked at the camera, not knowing the subtle wink would be for him. He would ask her about it later on. 

In Forever Young, Minho just watched as she acted like he saw her most of the time, a smiling girl and having a bit of fun but staying professional on stage. 

He had mad respect for the girl since 2016. Before he had even met her due to her at the 2016 Asia Artist Awards, when he watched as she owned the mic problems by making everyone hear her in her rap. And watched as other idols were shocked at her loud voice even without a microphone making them hear her and the members. 

And he just loved to see her perform. 

~~

Once he knew she was odd the stage he grabbed his phone, ignoring the next performance as he sent her a text: 'Well done. You did awesome. Who was the wink for??'

A few minutes later he got a text back: 'Guess who? And who else would I wink at for the camera, and they would message me after. You're the only one to do that.' Iris text him back before she had to go back out. 

He saw gold on the screen and knew there was no point in messaging as she wouldn't reply back to him for a while. 

~~

While he knew she wouldn't reply, he thought about his feelings knowing they were strong and were feeling he hadn't felt for anyone before. 

He didn't know who he could go to, to talk about these feelings so he knew he would have to think about them alone. 

He had his stomach in knots when he thought about her, spoke to her, or even messaged her. And he felt something building in her stomach as they spoke. 

He just knew as the award show came to an end, he liked Iris, and it was more then a friend would.