BLACKPINK The Show

It was finally time The Show was being aired to all BLINKs.

They started the show

They started the show. With Kill This Love. Iris loved the remix they had of the song. It was a much more bass boosted part for the rap sections before it became quite soft for the more melodic parts when Jisoo and Iris and their lines. When it got to Iris' lines before the final section of the song when the dancers arrive Iris has the octave dropped and she shows that she can reach the original octave still and she sings it in a deeper tone.

Then they moved onto Crazy Over You. This was their first time performing the song live with a dance and it made them all excited as they could show the dance for the song and Iris personally loved the song and was buzzed to perform it with the chorus as she enjoyed doing it. When they all posed Iris crouched down before she walked to the members for the final pose.

"1, 2, 3, Hi everyone. This is BLACKPINK" Jisoo started before they all joined her. And they cheered and waved at their fans who were watching them from home.

"Hi everyone this is BLACKPINK." Jisoo re said and they giggled at their elder and she waved at the camera.

"And we want to say welcome to The Show. Welcome BLINKs all over the world watching THE SHOW!" Jennie told their fans watching at home. "And we hope you guys are enjoying yourself so far. We miss you guys so much."

"Yeah we have waited for today for so long and we are super excited to finally perform the show to you guys. And let's have fun today BLINKs." Lisa told them as she acted cute towards the camera.

"Hi BLINKs it is so nice that you have come to watch out live concert from all across the world and I can't wait for you to see our performances. I love you guys." Iris told BLINKs as she sent them a finger heart and blew them a kiss.

"It's been a year since we met BLINKs from a concert stage so I'm a bit scared and excited at the same time. But I'll do my best to show a good performance." Jisoo told them watching. "Please enjoy THE SHOW till the end."

"Hi everyone, it is so exciting that we are finally here today united with you guys all across the world to have the best time of our lives whether you are on your couches, in your bed or maybe even on your way to work however it is get ready to dance and sing along with us today. Ok so the next song is How You Like That." Rose told them and in the announcement of the next song the members all moved into position for the start of the song.

Then they performed How You Like That. Iris enjoyed the traditional start to the song before the chorus went into more of a remix of the song with live parts being played which continued into Lisa and Iris' rap. Before it went back for Jisoo and Jennie's lines before the remix came out in the chorus. And the remix continued through the after chorus and dance break but the dance stayed the same. Apart they didn't do the floor work

 Apart they didn't do the floor work