Iris' Scandals

2016 Scandals

* Iris' first scandal was due to her at AAA in 2016 when she gave everyone the RBF and was in a bad mood for the performance. This was due to the microphones not working properly for them. Fans congratulated the girl on trying to get the microphones to be turned up and they got annoyed with the staff as they ignored the young girl. And they congratulated her when she yelled out her rap for the song. And it was also after the performance when fans got upset with her due to her being blank for the rest of the night and when she was onstage people could tell she wasn't in a good mood.

2017 Scandals

* Iris' scandal for the year was when she was announced to be in Mamma Mia 2. This was because they found out a bit about the plot following Iris as Young Donna and they were scared about the age gap of Iris and the other actors in the film playing Young Sam, Bill and Harry. Some people tried to get Iris out of the group when they found this out but they were obviously unsuccessful. And they learned to deal with it.

2018 Scandals

* Iris was in a scandal after Mamma Mia 2 came out. This was due to the behind the scenes and the interviews. When it was revealed how Jeremy and Iris acted on set she had a dating scandal out of it because of the age gap and it was confirmed that she wasn't dating Jeremy.

* Another Scandal was in SBS Gayo Daejun because she performed Wow Thing with Momo and Seulgi and fans were confused and were upset it wasn't all of the BLACKPINK members instead and why those members were chosen. Some thought that Rose should have been chosen and some thought Lisa should have been chosen.

2019 Scandals

* Her one big scandal of the year was when she came out a Bisexual. Only a few Korean fans were upset that someone they idolised liked both genders. They got really upset over the news however other fans around the world accepted her. They found her a great idol for the LGBTQ+ community and celebrities all around the world found her inspiring as she risked her whole career to tell her fans the truth. And Lady Gaga spoke up about the girl using her song to come out to and she was so happy that the girl could come out with her song.

2020 Scandals

* Her scandal was in November of 2020. This was her big dating scandal. Fans were in outrage due to the age gap of the idols and they tried to break the two up by making cheating scandals but none of them took off as none of them had any sort of proof of the idols interacting. Fans still try to get the two to split up but most BLINKS and Sharwols have accepted it. Sharwols were always very accepting of their relationship. And YG had to do something due to the threats she got but Minho was helping her more then YG and he when he would try to make sure she always have people with her and he tried to make sure he could be around her as much as possible.