The BRIT Awards 2022

It was the start of the awards show, the first on Lily had gone to in over three years

It was the start of the awards show, the first on Lily had gone to in over three years. Sadly she didn't have her awesome band mates by her side but she was happy that she would get to still do something as if they were there. 

Lily walked onto the red carpet slowly as she made sure that she would not fall over. 

She walked on and immediately all eyes were on her she had no one with her but she was calm, she looked bad ass, she looked gorgeous, she showed off body, and she did it looking like she would kill you if you looked at her in the wrong way. 

Her most viral picture was when her own hand was around her throat and it was because she slowly did it and she looked seductive and like she would kill you at the same time. 

But she was very excited for the night was really wanted to enjoy herself and she had strict instructions from Jordan to also look after Bukayo and make sure that they both came back in one shape, as he was sitting with her, as he was giving out an award that evening. 

~~

"Ladies and gentleman, please welcome your host, Mo Gilligan!" The voice said as the host for the evening walked out. 

"Hello! And welcome, gentlemen to the BRIT Awards 2022 in association with MasterCard. Now, to kick off the show we have one of the biggest selling singles of last year. Please welcome, Ed Sheeran with Bring Me The Horizon!" Mo shouted as everyone cheered and 'Bad Habits' started to play. 

Everyone was loving the moments. 

Lily and Bukayo and their whole table of professional athletes were loving the entire song as they jammed out to it playing. 

The whole song was awesome for everyone to listen to as they listened to the collaboration between the two artists. 

~~

"Oi oi!" Mo started off as the song had just finished. "How you guys doing, you all right?" He asked the crowd around him. "Yeah! Man!"

"What a way to start the show!" He continued. "Ed Sheeran with Bring Me The Horizon! Now, Ed is going to be performing another song for you guys later on, but, guys, welcome to the Mo2 Arena., for the biggest night in British Music."

"It's the BRIT Awards! Oh Yeah!" Mo Continued as everyone cheered around him. "We are now on a Saturday night, come on! Listen we've got some amazing performances tonight."

"We got Dave!" Mo said as the camera showed the performer as Lily cheered for him, she had really enjoyed him music over the past year. 

"Yeah! We got Sam Fender!" Everyone cheered for him as the male artist was shown on the screen. 

"We got Little Simz!" This was another of Lily's favourite artists of the past year, she loved listening to her, and she loved just her in general. 

"We have Lily!" The camera flew to Lily as she was laughing and she heard her name and waved randomly to someone she had just seen. It was Maura from Love Island back in 2019, they had said they would be going out to Maccies after the show.