ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟘 - ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Word Count : 372 words 

Annoying was one word that could be used to describe your current situation.

"I don't want to do this....." you muttered under your breath.

A fierce chop to your head shut you up instantly.

"It's your sister's wedding!" Raiha Uesugi screamed at you. "You're supposed to be helping!"

"I'm only here for the food."

Raiha facepalms. "This is why you'll never have a girlfriend, (F/N)-chin."

"Shut up. I've got 5 women in my life to deal with anyways, 6 if I count your dumbass in," I responded. "A 7th one? No thanks."

"Hmph."

Raiha pouts and looks away from you. You stared at the blue-haired girl in annoyance.

"Can't believe you're going to be my sister-in-law..... I wanna puke."

"Same feelings."

You huffed, and walked away, carrying a large gown that flowed all over your head. Gowns are so long. What's the point of a gown? Like, it sweeps the floor so hard it puts a broom to shame.

You stumbled into the groom's waiting room. You peeked in out of curiosity, and facepalmed at the sight of Fuutaro-nii.

"What..... he's sleeping? What a chad," you murmured, and decided to let him be. He was going to spend the rest of his life with one of your sisters anyways, so you decided that you should let him rest since he was going to need it.

"Trust me, I know....." you said to yourself, and you explored the intricate hallways of the wedding hall. "Fancy....."

You thought back to the times when Fuutaro-nii was just a tutor, and nothing else. A tutor who was in your house just to teach your dumb sisters, but ended up sweeping each of them off their feet. You aspired to be like him. He was so smart and dumb at the same time. You found it fascinating.

"That was almost..... 7 years back....." you counted on your fingers. You were only five when Fuutaro first came to your penthouse, but you still remember everything vividly.

Because these memories were the ones worth cherishing.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N's:

First chapter! I wanna make this fic as wholesome as I can, with a lot of fluffy and funny moments! Thank you for picking up this book as your reading material! Hope you'll have fun reading this!

Please consider leaving a vote and comment on the chapter! Cheers.

________________________________________________________________________________